Why Joey Calcaterra thinks fellow California native Aidan Mahaney will be ‘great addition’ for UConn (Borges) | The Boneyard

Why Joey Calcaterra thinks fellow California native Aidan Mahaney will be ‘great addition’ for UConn (Borges)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
So Aidan California it is.
comedy central space GIF

"Noooooo."

Reaction Score
So Aidan California it is.
Nah, one timer with Joey. No nicknames required, e.g., Cam. Crazy high standards to match with 2 NCAA titles, but sainthood for Aidan would be OK if he massively contributes to a 3rd title within 3 or 4 seasons.

Reaction Score
Not the best written article but still good to see some of those quotes and also hear that Joey California is doing well and remaining close to UConn basketball.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nah, one timer with Joey. No nicknames required, e.g., Cam. Crazy high standards to match with 2 NCAA titles, but sainthood for Aidan would be OK if he massively contributes to a 3rd title within 3 or 4 seasons.

Welp, St. Aiden it is.

Reaction Score
Even with my history of watching Aidan since he was a HS freshman... I've never heard a nickname. I think his HS coach and teammates just called him "A".

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Even with my history of watching Aidan since he was a HS freshman... I've never heard a nickname. I think his HS coach and teammates just called him "A".
If he gets a nickname, it’ll come from Hurley, the staff, or the team . I’m really not sure if Boneyard nicknames become officially recognized nicknames.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A Three

Reaction Score
A-Man has a nice aura about it .
We don’t retire numbers but we retire nick names . as with a little imagination the supply is endless

Reaction Score
Last year a lot of people spelled Tristen with an "A" and now lots of people will be spelling Aidan with an "E". Couldn't Mahaney just go with Aiden so we could just stick with "Es" and not be so confused?
He's not worried about our being confused.

If we are confused, he probably thinks its our problem and we need to solve it. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom