• Offensive Line

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 112 49.6%

• Total voters

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The play calling is insanely stupid. Beyond stupid. You would hardly know that we were trailing by 4 TDs in the third quarter.

At this point, if the reason that we don't throw is because of the OC, then fire him. If it's because Roberson can't throw, then put Zion back in and at least build for the future. The guy at least got us a bunch of wins with this OLine last year...

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
All are problems.

I would rank issues of offense here.

1. WR
2. Charlton
3. QB .

All are contributing factors. RBs are good. OL isnt great, but it has some good players on it.

They need to play Rosa and Houston at the same time.
Biggest issue program is a national embarrassment case closed

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
No hope for this program 2 steps forward and 5 miles back, lost all faith in Mora
Not quite there but a couple more displays like that and I'm with you.

Reaction Score
The nation doesn’t notice. We’re just a scrub team nobody cares but us.
Where do you start with this dumpster fire? I tell you one thing that made the start of this season a mess. Another conference realignment fire drill just before the season began did deep damage. After the typical kabuki we were left holding the bag. The kids know and obviously the whole staff knows that we are relegated to an awful football indy existence for the foreseeable future. While it is a sad joke, it is our reality. I will resist my default move to harangue about all the reasons why, you have heard them all.

We do have to remain vigilant and ready to move when ca stirs again. At some point, many of the smug underachievers in conferences will be in for a surprise as further consolidation occurs.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It feels like it's Charlton because he is responsible for all elements of the offense including recruiting.

They didn't replace the talent they lost at wide receiver. They didn't attract an FBS portal quarterback. Roberson doesn't appear to have developed... and since he beat out Turner, you have to assume he hasn't developed either. Offensive line seems adequate. Running backs are ok.

Add in what appears to be bad situational play calling...and you gotta put 90% of this on him.

Reaction Score
My level of disappointment in Mora is pretty darn high. His post game comments were pathetic. He like the teams enthusiasm. No change in O. Still trying to run outside and passes are horizontal. Terrible coverage continued. Disgusted. No real leadership.

Reaction Score
At halftime we had 11 yards rushing and 13 yards passing. Everybody wanted a balanced offense. Unfortunately we've done it by bringing the running game down to the passing games level.

Reaction Score
First and ten and Charlton runs the reverse, now 2nd and 21. Charlton calls a run to our right that looks like a read option but isn't as our QB is no threat to run. The play is executed poorly and our RB fumbles the pitch, turnover. There were times there was room for the QB to run but we can not take advantage with the present personel. Our bubble screen game is a disaster. The fumble in the backfield by Mitchell was another play it looked like the D knew was coming. Charlton is not effectively coaching his players so that they look like a FBS offense and we have to be the worst offense in FBS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom