Why I want PC to make it to the Sweet 16 | The Boneyard

Why I want PC to make it to the Sweet 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First I really don't care about PC. I don't see them as rivals at all in any shape or form, I just think they are annoying. I don't like UNC at all, and would rather see them lose.

Second, more importantly for UCONN fans, if PC were to make it to the Sweet 16, the prices for UCONN fans (if UCONN makes it to the Garden) will be much more reasonable and tix widely available because PC could probably fit all of its fans in a mini van. If UNC were to make it to the Sweet 16, it would be a different story, and Iowa State probably has more fans in Providence than Providence does.

So go Friars!!!

Reaction Score
First I really don't care about PC. I don't see them as rivals at all in any shape or form, I just think they are annoying. I don't like UNC at all, and would rather see them lose.

Second, more importantly for UCONN fans, if PC were to make it to the Sweet 16, the prices for UCONN fans (if UCONN makes it to the Garden) will be much more reasonable and tix widely available because PC could probably fit all of its fans in a mini van. If UNC were to make it to the Sweet 16, it would be a different story, and Iowa State probably has more fans in Providence than Providence does.

So go Friars!!!

You are crazy. Didn't you see the PC fans at the Garden for the BE Tourney. They would have traveled very well to NYC. I honestly think some of you love to hear yourselves talk. By the way I am not a big PC fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom