Why 82? Anyone have a clue? | The Boneyard

Why 82? Anyone have a clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
For the fans at a men's or women's UConn game to get a free small package of Buffalo Wild Wings, the Husky team needs to score 82 points. Some see the promotion as bad though fun because it can lead to poor behavior by the team or the fans when the mark is neared.

But whatever. I can't though find any mention about why BWW chose 82 points. That's more than 7 points below the women's average, though for the guys that's far more of a challenge.

But why 82? Does it have something to do with BY poster CL82?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
From the Buffalo Wild Wings web site:

It all started in 1982 with one restaurant in Columbus, OH. Since then we’ve grown to have a store in every state in the U.S. and continue to open B-Dubs® around the world (you’re welcome, Earth).

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
From the Buffalo Wild Wings web site:

It all started in 1982 with one restaurant in Columbus, OH. Since then we’ve grown to have a store in every state in the U.S. and continue to open B-Dubs® around the world (you’re welcome, Earth).
Dang, they've been around that long? I didn't even hear of them til maybe 5 years ago. Of course we have our on Quicky's and EB's so no real need for more wing joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom