Whose going | The Boneyard

Whose going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
+1 I'll be making the drive down and peer pressuring as many of many friends as possible to join.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
there is a massive tailgate growing, with the bus guys... you may see me behind a grill that day... reach out to the pegged items above for info!

Reaction Score
Going to try to go and hang with one of my UMD friends. He's been asking me to take back Edsall.

Reaction Score
Looks like there may be more Blue than Red at that game. Unfortunately I'm flying back to Germany that Friday.

Reaction Score
+ 7 driving down in an RV and will be parking in the same lot as the buses
+ 8 meeting us down there from DC and the surrounding areas.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
everyone, we need to make major noise for acc country this year. remember the good words vandy ppl had to say when they came? we need to do our thing when ncst comes to town and we need to show a big time fan base at the md game. show the acc we travel and will to many north acc teams if we get the invite. on social media every one use #occupybyrd when talking about the md game. if this catches on the md media will catch wind of it and it will give this fan base some good exposure thru newspapers and blogs down there. make some noise! it may seems like a small dumb thing, but every attempt by this fan base counts towards our growing presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom