Whoever UConn just played post game thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Whoever UConn just played post game thread

Reaction Score
Ross able to get separation and Joly able to get separation ...Porter appears to as well? bodes well ....Buckman is being used wrong it seems
Buckman’s had some nice plays this season. How would you use him differently?

Reaction Score
Might be off on this ... but it seems like they are using him wide a lot for one on one ... with his sure hands over the middle routes more would be nice.
Before this game, Buckman had played the most snaps at WR. I think it's hard to figure out what his role should be at WR. He's not an outside receiver, but we need to use Ross and Joly more over the middle.

Reaction Score
Might be off on this ... but it seems like they are using him wide a lot for one on one ... with his sure hands over the middle routes more would be nice.
yup. In the slot he can go left or right, not so much if he is lined up outside and his lack of speed becomes much more of a weakness.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
UConn has played so well the last two games. UConn would be 3-3 if it had played with this much intensity all season. Oh well, regret is for the offseason. All the team can do is focus on the next game.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I'm still not 100% sold on Roberson but it's good to see him looking more confident. Maybe they have finally taking the training wheels off and put full trust in him to make all the plays and it's paying off. Great win heading into the break.

Gotta give props to Mora for having this team still fighting 2 weeks ago after starting 0-4 and then still having fire in their bellies this week after that gut wrenching loss last week to slip to 0-5.

Reaction Score
I was all over Roberson early on - more than happy to give him the credit he deserves - what an awesome performance!!! An all time great one for the offense quarters 2.3 and 4.

And let‘s not forget our receiving core that made some great catches today!

Reaction Score
I'm still not 100% sold on Roberson but it's good to see him looking more confident. Maybe they have finally taking the training wheels off and put full trust in him to make all the plays and it's paying off. Great win heading into the break.
Before this season, Roberson had not played a complete game at QB since 2018 back in high school. Think about that for a minute. He has always had talent, but now he is getting experience and he is developing and getting better.

Reaction Score

Gotta give props to Mora for having this team still fighting 2 weeks ago after starting 0-4 and then still having fire in their bellies this week after that gut wrenching loss last week to slip to 0-5.
I'm 100% sold on him vs. the alternatives on the bench.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom