Who would be your dream transfer portal pick up for next year. | The Boneyard

Who would be your dream transfer portal pick up for next year.

Reaction Score
Definitely Omoruyi. Would be a great replacement for Clingan and the 1-2 punch of him + Samson would make us elite inside once again next season.

Reaction Score
We need a starting center, and a starting guard, and a decent backup forward if we are going to 3peat.

Assuming Karaban comes back we need a ten man rotation that can wear down other teams because we won’t have the likes of Newton, Clingan, Spencer, and Castle.

Diarra / Nowell
Transfer / Ball
Stewart / Freshman -forgot his name
Karaban / transfer
Transfer / Johnson.

Reaction Score
We need a starting center, and a starting guard, and a decent backup forward if we are going to 3peat.

Assuming Karaban comes back we need a ten man rotation that can wear down other teams because we won’t have the likes of Newton, Clingan, Spencer, and Castle.

Diarra / Nowell
Transfer / Ball
Karaban / transfer
Transfer / Johnson.
Isn’t diarra a grad student?

Reaction Score
Any chance Golden hits the portal with their coach going and doesn't follow him?
I think FAU is going to have an exodus but I bet a good chunk of those guys will follow to Michigan

Reaction Score

Diarra / Nowell
Transfer / Ball
Karaban / transfer
Transfer / Johnson.
Stewart/Abraham

Reaction Score
It'll be someone who isn't in the portal yet.

But of the available players, I prefer Cliff over Raynaud because I'd rather have a defensive stalwart like Cliff to join the team than more of an offensive-only guy like Raynaud.

Right now, my favorite shooter is probably Matt Allocco from Princeton. Just check out his efficiency ranks:

Screen Shot 2024-03-24 at 8.34.28 AM.jpg

He's an absolute stud on offense without needing the ball in his hands. Like Raynaud, I'm not sure if he possesses the defensive potential that this team needs, but I'd be pumped if we add him.

I'm also not sleeping on the potential of adding Jordan Derkack to this team. Hurley loves guys off the bench who give a spark and Derkack could be exactly that guy. He's got a nice floor as a high-energy defensive 2/3 with a real ceiling as a kid who already has breakdown skills and an improving shot. Passion for days, like Spencer, so I can see Hurley being completely enamored by him.

My only question with Derkack: would he rather play for a team where he has a better shot of starting?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Does LeBron have eligibility? He never played in college, so, maybe?

Reaction Score
We don't even know who is in the portal yet. Are we picking from every player with eligibility left in the country?

Reaction Score
We don't even know who is in the portal yet. Are we picking from every player with eligibility left in the country?
Portal's open, players have already entered

Reaction Score
Portal's open, players have already entered

Yes. My point is that the majority of players who will enter the portal haven't. In all likelihood, the players we reel in aren't in the portal yet. Asking "who your dreams transfer" is makes no sense. There are, what, 3500 players who could potentially enter the portal, and probably 300 that we would like on our team. It's a silly question.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Spencer was already in the portal this time last year. There are over 400 players already in, there were what, around 1k players in transfer portal last year?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom