Where will she land?

• Duke

• North Carolina

• UConn

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If she wants to improve her game and have the best chance to make the pros, she'd pick Uconn. Although, she could do an A'ja Wilson

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
With Aaliyah still on the roster, is a scholarship available for another player?

jumpstart

WBB fan in general
Reaction Score
North Carolina and Duke have been added to the list since everyone had her going to UCONN. I think now that those two schools may hold an edge....but who knows.

Reaction Score
I picked Duke. I don't believe she is coming to UCONN but I have no clue. SHe is perfect for this team. Everything is set up perfectly for her at UCONN. She has the chance to be the #1 option in year 2 on a powerhouse team playing in an open offense with a coach that loves coaching offensive basketball with an enormous hsitory of all-time success on team level and pro level. An Offense that fits her style with players that support her style from all over the floor.

Notto mention the #1 option player would prefer to pass the ball to her rather than shoot. The # option will set up a player liek neveer be set up before. :)

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
With Aaliyah still on the roster, is a scholarship available for another player?
Per my latest count, yes, as she'd make #15, and that's w/o any announcement from Aaliyah.

Reaction Score
IMHO Aaliyah as Nika did will declare for the WNBA!
She is ready to move on!
With Nika and Aaliyah gone that leaves 12 on the roster.
With Morgan and Allie that's back to 14!
With Sarah that would make 15, the limit!
I'd sure love to add Chen somehow!
Creative bookkeeping?

Reaction Score
IMHO Aaliyah as Nika did will declare for the WNBA!
She is ready to move on!
With Nika and Aaliyah gone that leaves 12 on the roster.
With Morgan and Allie that's back to 14!
With Sarah that would make 15, the limit!
I'd sure love to add Chen somehow!
Creative bookkeeping?
I read a few days ago that Paige is estimated to be pulling in about $650,000 a year from NIL. And she's done a lot of very good things for others with some of that money. It wouldn't shock me in the least if she were willing to give up her scholarship if that's what it took to put UConn on the inside track to the National Championship. It also wouldn't shock me in the least if Geno and Paige have already had a discussion on that possible contingency.

Reaction Score
I read a few days ago that Paige is estimated to be pulling in about $650,000 a year from NIL. And she's done a lot of very good things for others with some of that money. It wouldn't shock me in the least if she were willing to give up her scholarship if that's what it took to put UConn on the inside track to the National Championship. It also wouldn't shock me in the least if Geno and Paige have already had a discussion on that possible contingency.

I would be very shocked. I can't see Geno even entertaining the idea.

Reaction Score
Some words of advice for Sara from Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind:

“Then you bet you'd better finally decide!
And say yes to one and let the other one ride
There's so many changes, and tears you must hide
Did you ever have to finally decide?”

Reaction Score
That would be a very short conversation with Geno and me. lol

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Per my latest count, yes, as she'd make #15, and that's w/o any announcement from Aaliyah.
Hmm. I thought that the roster for 2024-2025 contains 13 returning players (this includes Aaliyah, Aubrey and Paige as returning players) and with the 2 commits, Morgan and Cheli, this would equal 15.
As per BoneYard rules, Aaliyah has to be included on the 24-25 roster.
I will not be posting about the roster situation any more. There are many BY posters far more knowledgeable about this subject than me.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No.
BTW, there are others.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Hmm. I thought that the roster for 2024-2025 contains 13 returning players (this includes Aaliyah, Aubrey and Paige as returning players) and with the 2 commits, Morgan and Cheli, this would equal 15.
As per BoneYard rules, Aaliyah has to be included on the 24-25 roster.
I will not be posting about the roster situation any more. There are many BY posters far more knowledgeable about this subject than me.
Well hell. You are correct. I was looking at wrong grid. LOL
IMHO, Paige would do this in a heartbeat if it helped the team.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Paige and her high GPA might also be eligible for an academic scholarship. Does anyone have any info on academic vs athletic scholarships at UConn (assume full ride)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psttc

Top Bottom