Who will have the best game against South Carolina? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who will have the best game against South Carolina?

Reaction Score
Kia Nurse..South Carolina has never outworked her. Plus this is the year the Gamecocks properly meet Crystal. Poor Dawn. How a legendary player like Staley seems to miss the boat on ball handling (for everybody) is a mystery.

Reaction Score
In addition to the usual suspects Would love to see Crystal hit some 3s and forwards not miss any bunnies.Would be a defensive nightmare

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
The same player that was an absolute badass the last time these same two teams played. It's her world, the other players are just borrowing time in it!

USATSI_9876249_1487042399603_8508958_ver1.0.jpg
Yup, this year Gabby won't be on Coates as she was for most of last year, so between Gabby and Pheesa being on Wilson this year, maybe they can shut her down for the whole game instead of just for the second half like last year.

Reaction Score
Geno just said on the coaches show he expects sc to try to take kls off her game. He said they have been working on moving her around more. He also said they are trying to get Dangerfield to be more active on defense as well as Z.

Reaction Score
CD will be a beast and keep the team focused on a speed game. This year we have both Z and Gabby to keep Aja in check and that alone will be wearing on Aja. If Cd does bring the uptempo game then Aja will be gassed. Our top 7 players are very good in transition and it will be CD's role to provide the leadership and execution. Should be a fun game to watch.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well, after reading the story (thanks to Nan),

Azura Stevens Joining The UConn-South Carolina Party

I am changing my prediction.

Z will go for 22 pts and double figures in rebounds to honor her 22nd birthday. Her family is close enough to make the trip and she will take the matchup with Aja seriously. Also, the fact that she sat out the previous game at home against SC will motivate further. How many signs do we need people. :D

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
My only concern is that A'ja is not an easy guard and the foul issue can easily swing the other way...
All to true and that is my nightmare scenario.

Reaction Score
The BA will be Lexi Gordon. She will light up the arena with all the high-fives she will be giving as her teammates rain threes down from all over the court.:D

Reaction Score
In my imagination game, Geno uses Z's edge in quickness to go right at A'ja. Getting A'ja into early foul trouble and providing Dawn with lots of time to whine to the refs about how they are not letting the best player in the country play. Her pleas will fall on deaf ears because Geno's presence won't allow her to bully the officials.

My Imaginary winner is Z. In reality, I pick an adrenalin fueled Gabby.

I fully expect to absolutely get jobbed by the officials with UConn playing at South Carolina. UConn will simply just have to play smart and not give the officials a chance to blow the whistle.

Reaction Score
The same player that was an absolute badass the last time these same two teams played. It's her world, the other players are just borrowing time in it!

USATSI_9876249_1487042399603_8508958_ver1.0.jpg
Wait! No one is predicting Molly Bent?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom