Who Were The Refs?? | The Boneyard

Who Were The Refs??

Reaction Score
Completely lost control of the game on the second half.
I think it was intentional, like wanted to bait Hurley. Just had a weird flow. I don’t know what they were doing but they were sending a message to Hurley it seems. It was a wild second half.

My dad used to love conspiracies. But 18 second half fouls and 29 free throws? That would insure that UConn didn’t cover .

Reaction Score
Can someone explain that foul on Karaban when he was on the ground with the ball? I don't think I've ever seen a call like that.
It was a loose ball and Karaban got there first, but he took out the little guy with his legs or whatever (and he went flying). Refs decided that getting the ball in a loose ball situation is irrelevant and that if the little guy runs into your legs and flies over them, that it's a foul on you.

Reaction Score
In the 90’s I knew most of the refs but now only a few. O’Connell is awful, Chiaza is usually good but tonight he was awful. Kissinger I have never seen before. I am afraid DH is going back to his old ways with the refs. If you think it was bad tonight, wait until Friday

Reaction Score
I mean, the game went over the point spread on the FTs they shot with 14 seconds left. I'm not saying, just saying.
Which point spread? The pregame line was like 30-31. UNH covered easily.

Reaction Score
Remember during the NCAA tourney when the refs openly told sideline reporters that they were going to screw UConn.

Amazes me that Val Ackerman employs people like O'Connell when the conference's national champion has broken NCAA records for winning outside the conference, simply by not having to endure the BE's idiotic reffing.

Reaction Score
It was a loose ball and Karaban got there first, but he took out the little guy with his legs or whatever (and he went flying). Refs decided that getting the ball in a loose ball situation is irrelevant and that if the little guy runs into your legs and flies over them, that it's a foul on you.
I'd have to see a replay but unless Karaban lifted his legs to trip the UNH player I can't see how that's a foul.

Reaction Score
In the 90’s I knew most of the refs but now only a few. O’Connell is awful, Chiaza is usually good but tonight he was awful. Kissinger I have never seen before. I am afraid DH is going back to his old ways with the refs. If you think it was bad tonight, wait until Friday

He was fine this year until the epic meltdown by the officials tonight. Whatever Hurley wants to say, it's justified, and not enough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom