Who is Randy's coaching staff? Jan 12 is coming fast | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Who is Randy's coaching staff? Jan 12 is coming fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm of the mindset that the staff is in place and will be announced in one fell swoop. Why the delay - some are still coaching. Lions lose this w/e in Seattle and we will know.

Reaction Score
dont they know it's the dead period?

I don't understand this. We know that the state notice period for filling the job hastn't expired yet? Why are you taking shots at the amount of time it's taking to get an announcement when you know there can't legally be an announcement? Why does that make you happy?

Reaction Score
I don't understand this. We know that the state notice period for filling the job hastn't expired yet? Why are you taking shots at the amount of time it's taking to get an announcement when you know there can't legally be an announcement? Why does that make you happy?

When does it expire? I thought Jan 4 at 11:59 pm.

Reaction Score
Offensive Coordinator:
Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree; minimum of five years’ experience as a football coach at the collegiate FBS, FCS or NFL within the past 10 years; working knowledge of the correct application of NCAA regulations; strong commitment to the academic goals of the University; and excellent organizational, teaching, communication and public relations skills.

Preferred Qualifications
Three years of experience as an offensive coordinator at the collegiate and/or professional level.

This job posting is scheduled to be removed at 11:59 PM eastern on January 4, 2017.

Defensive Coordinator:
Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree; minimum of five years’ experience as a football coach at the collegiate FBS, FCS or NFL within the past 10 years; working knowledge of the correct application of NCAA regulations; strong commitment to the academic goals of the University; and excellent organizational, teaching, communication and public relations skills.

Preferred Qualifications
Three years of experience as a defensive coordinator at the collegiate and/or professional level.

This job posting is scheduled to be removed at 11:59 PM eastern on January 4, 2017.

The OC and DC jobs now show that the postings are scheduled to be removed at 11:59 PM eastern on January 6, 2017.

The DFO and other Assistant Coach Job still show they are scheduled to be removed at 11:59 PM eastern on January 5, 2017.

Reaction Score
When does it expire? I thought Jan 4 at 11:59 pm.

The OC and DC jobs now show that the postings are scheduled to be removed at 11:59 PM eastern on January 6, 2017. (basically extended for 48 hours).

Cue the noise.

Reaction Score
... or someone they had lined up is taking another job that just opened ;)
Yup... I'm putting my $$$ on us looking at a few NFL guys to fill out our staff...Gotta put the glass half full hat on with this one... We've suffered enough

Reaction Score
Unless it is JMU OC who has title game Saturday and want to wait until after the game to announce.

Reaction Score
Yup... I'm putting my $$$ on us looking at a few NFL guys to fill out our staff...Gotta put the glass half full hat on with this one... We've suffered enough
Well Chip Kelly did say he wouldn't rule anything out lol

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Even if it just means that RE has expressed interest in the recruit, it probably means something...may not necessarily be connected to coaching changes at Fordham, but it would seem to suggest that.

I find those who he is following the most interesting....

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 10.06.09 AM.png

Reaction Score
They wouldn't have to change the closing date just for that.
Medic, did the min or pref qualifications change at all with the time extension? Especially if the pref has changed at all, it could be a clue as to the new target(s).

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
They wouldn't have to change the closing date just for that.

May have something to do with the number of working days the job posting is open. May not have accounted for the holidays.

Or, the preferred candidate's paperwork didn't get in the right place on time.

Sounds purely administrative.

Reaction Score
Medic, did the min or pref qualifications change at all with the time extension? Especially if the pref has changed at all, it could be a clue as to the new target(s).

Nope and I believe if they changed the qualifications it would re-start the posting period.

Reaction Score
Same postings and it looks like the only one on the 6th is the OC, the DC and other positions are the 5th at 11:59

Reaction Score
Same postings and it looks like the only one on the 6th is the OC, the DC and other positions are the 5th at 11:59

Correct and that changed again it appears since my original post this morning (the DC was originally the 4th, went to 6th, now to 5th).

Is what it is... wasn't stressing over it, was just sharing the info so @ktuck911 could plan his day ;). He's jonesing for intel.

Reaction Score
Correct and that changed again it appears since my original post this morning (the DC was originally the 4th, went to 6th, now to 5th).

Is what it is... wasn't stressing over it, was just sharing the info so @ktuck911 could plan his day ;). He's jonesing for intel.

We are all jonesing for info. In typical Randy fashion, quiet as a church mouse. The horde probably has better things to do than track down info.

Reaction Score
We are all jonesing for info. In typical Randy fashion, quiet as a church mouse. The horde probably has better things to do than track down info.
Amen bro....
It sux that we get dribbles with Edsall... when so much stuff's going on with other schools and being reported right now...

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Don't we have someone who can go sit outside the complex and report back who enters and who leaves....with a smile?

I mean come on.....someone anyone...??? I have to work today and tomorrow otherwise, I would.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The minimum job requirements are so broad, it could include literally anyone 27 or older who has spend the last 5 years on a sideline at any level above division 2. Preferred requirements mean nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom