Who is Going to the Wagner Game?

Will you go to Wagner game?

• Yes

Votes: 102 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 19.0%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
If you don’t see that there is so much more momentum around everything UConn...

When something so arbitrary stirs this level of excitement within a fanbase, it is typically a sign that the fanbase is spoiled as hell and destined to splinter at the first sign of trouble.

UConn fans in this case are the equivalent of a kid who threw a tantrum until they get their ice cream cone. It's a quick but temporary fix that only creates more problems in the long-run. They got fired Kevin Ollie fired in the same way.

UConn fans can think they're better than the AAC. In reality, their own fans have voted loud and clear: the UConn brand isn't strong enough to survive a step beyond their own insecurities.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I'm in. Will try and get more as we approach.
I've invested too much of my passion to quit on this program!
I will be the last one standing!

Clinging to the goal posts while they're trying to tear them down!

Reaction Score
When something so arbitrary stirs this level of excitement within a fanbase, it is typically a sign that the fanbase is spoiled as hell and destined to splinter at the first sign of trouble.

UConn fans in this case are the equivalent of a kid who threw a tantrum until they get their ice cream cone. It's a quick but temporary fix that only creates more problems in the long-run. They got fired Kevin Ollie fired in the same way.

UConn fans can think they're better than the AAC. In reality, their own fans have voted loud and clear: the UConn brand isn't strong enough to survive a step beyond their own insecurities.
Lol piss off. You said you were done here

Reaction Score
Was doing yard work last week and the wife was grilling hot Italian sausages for dinner. I said hey it smells like the Rent, we will be there pretty soon. I look forward to the 5 to 6 hours of enjoying life and pushing all the work and BS into the background 6 days a year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom