Who is Going to the Wagner Game?

Will you go to Wagner game?

• Yes

Votes: 102 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 19.0%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Curious as to the results. After the announcement came that UCONN was going to Big East I saw a a lot of posters say they were done with UCONN. But there appears to be a turnaround here. So I ask - who is going to the Wagner game.

I’ll be the first to respond - NO

First home opener I have missed since the Rent opened.

Reaction Score
If you don’t see that there is so much more momentum around everything UConn...

The AAC brand was albatross around the neck of the entire athletic department.

When you go into the Rent and you don't see the AAC logo on the field, if you squint and try hard enough you might feel like you're big time.

Embrace Independence. We're UConn. As an institution, we are better than the AAC.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Man, if we were at the end of an uplifting sports doc/movie, the rent would be sold out all year long. I can picture it in my mind right now.

I don't think we're gonna get there, but I would not be surprised at all if the crowds are the best they've been in years.

Reaction Score
There's a game against Wagner? Is Wagner in the Yankee Conference? I had not heard that.

Reaction Score
There's a game against Wagner? Is Wagner in the Yankee Conference? I had not heard that.
Go back to sleep...
Wake me up in late August when I have to make a decision whether or not to watch the Wagner game in person or go to the shore a day early. Thinking I can watch the game in Southold or New Suffolk.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom