Who do you fear? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Who do you fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lots of good teams out there but none I fear. Feel like it will take not only a good game from another team but we would have to be off our game because if we are on I don't see us being beat.

Reaction Score
Lots of good teams out there but none I fear. Feel like it will take not only a good game from another team but we would have to be off our game because if we are on I don't see us being beat.
We would need everyone to not be able to shoot, but let’s not get overconfident. Let’s save the brash talk for after.

Reaction Score
Kentucky's A+ game could beat us, when Shepard and the guards are hitting 3's and their bigs are defending the rim. They were scary good vs NC and a couple other teams, but then have other pedestrian games. I'd rather not take the chance that we catch them on an A+ night. Our 'A' game beats everybody else's best game.

Orc

Reaction Score
Kentucky. I know they don't defend but they have scorers on their team.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
The only thing I fear is a team getting red hot, a la Creighton at home, and shooting 50+% from 3 and 60% from the field. You need to be that perfect to beat this team.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Nobody

Everyone fears us (more)

Reaction Score
The teams we have already played obviously have a better game plan and "adjustments" in mind than playing completely new teams. I'd prefer to avoid UNC or Kansas if possible for that reason.

Reaction Score
Getting ”out of the BE opponents” has got to be beneficial. Also hoping getting away from BE refs might not hurt.

Reaction Score
I dont like games against the Power conferences in the early rounds. We could easily see UConn vs Duke in the Sweet 16 for example.
Good thing the ACC isn’t a power conference

Reaction Score
Those guys with the black and white stripes.
Those guys hate us. If things continue, Hurley’s gonna have more T’s than Geno. They allowed Marquette to get away with a lot yesterday. Grabbing, pulling, pushing, Shaka had a green light almost all game.

Reaction Score
but why should zona get the 2 in the west?? that's a disadvantage to the 1 seed in the west and to whichever 2 seed gets stuck with us. tenn and ISU are both better and more deserving than zona and would prefer to be sent out west than matched with us (and so would I)
Zona is the weakest 2 and should be playing the top 1 seed.

Odds are UConn is going to get the strongest 2 for geographical reasons.

So it is a disadvantage for UConn to keep them out west.

Reaction Score
assuming we're 1 overall ISU shouldnt be paired w/ us as the weakest 2 seed. they just crushed houston by 30. zona is easily the weakest 2 (other than marqutte) and they should not get rewarded w/ being placed in the west with unc.
FWIW ESPN has Iowa State as the 2 seed in the East.

Reaction Score
Poor foul shooting
Foolish fouls
+
An opponent who is hot from 3 AND has a big man who can play away from the basket

That's what would scare me

Reaction Score
I think UConn is the best team and they can beat anyone they face. I don't anyone could beat UConn in a best of 7.

The only thing I 'fear' is a hot shooting team from 3-point range. Can't really worry about that though, UConn just has to play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom