Who do you fear? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who do you fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
There's always one wtf early game; like the Amida Brimah save game vs. St. Joes.

Reaction Score
Auburn, Houston, Iowa St., Purdue are probably my top 4. Not really fear more than recognition that they probably have the best shot.

Purdue is not a good basketball team. Auburn, Houston, ISU? Fine. But UConn should run Purdue out of the gym.

Reaction Score
I don’t want a BE team if possible until the final four. They are the only teams really intimate with UConns sets them aside I’ll answer when I see the bracket.

This... BE teams are uber physical and have seen us run our stuff. I'll also add officials who do not let us be physical.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
Purdue is not a good basketball team. Auburn, Houston, ISU? Fine. But UConn should run Purdue out of the gym.
Two of the keys to beating UConn are pretty clearly foul trouble on the bigs and three point shooting. Purdue does both of those well. I think UConn wins 6-7/10 of that matchup but Purdue can absolutely beat us.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Houston's defense, UNC with a hot RJ Davis and Creighton can beat us on a B plus off night. Noone else can if we play at least that well without hitting a fluke number of 3s.

MU just played a monater defensive game and still lost by 16. Kolek doesn't change that. It's going to take an outlying good efforr by them or an outlying bad effort by us.

We are 2004 good.

Reaction Score
Admittedly I haven’t watched Houston, Tennessee, some others. Who might we have trouble with?
If we play even our B game we likely beat every teams A game. For us to lose we have to beat ourselves. If we play defense like we did against St. Johns and offense like we played the first half of the championship game we will lose.

Reaction Score
No fear, but rather teams you'd like to avoid. All of those teams will be set up to meet in F4 at the earliest. past elite 8, no caring as to who they play, it's on.

Reaction Score
Admittedly I haven’t watched Houston, Tennessee, some others. Who might we have trouble with?

No one.

If you want an actual answer, any random team that gets hot from three. But, mostly no one.

Reaction Score
Prediction...our region will be toughest. IA State as 2 seed wouldn't be thrilled with at #5 in Kenpom
assuming we're 1 overall ISU shouldnt be paired w/ us as the weakest 2 seed. they just crushed houston by 30. zona is easily the weakest 2 (other than marqutte) and they should not get rewarded w/ being placed in the west with unc.

Reaction Score
assuming we're 1 overall ISU shouldnt be paired w/ us as the weakest 2 seed. they just crushed houston by 30. zona is easily the weakest 2 (other than marqutte) and they should not get rewarded w/ being placed in the west with unc.
Zona will be 2 in West pretty sure and Marquette won't be our 2. Only options are Tenn and IA St

Reaction Score
Zona will be 2 in West pretty sure and Marquette won't be our 2. Only options are Tenn and IA St
but why should zona get the 2 in the west?? that's a disadvantage to the 1 seed in the west and to whichever 2 seed gets stuck with us. tenn and ISU are both better and more deserving than zona and would prefer to be sent out west than matched with us (and so would I)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
In all candor, I don't think we'd stand a chance against the Nuggets or the Celtics.

I'll go further and say there are another twenty NBA teams that could beat us by as much as they wanted to beat us by and I really don't see us standing much of a chance against the test of the NBA.

After that, I don't see anyone who can scare us. Can someone beat us if everything fell correctly for them? Of course. That doesn't mean we should fear them.

Reaction Score
I fear The Bad Pizza Man:

1710642129395.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members