who are YOUR favorite huskies to watch in the wnba this year? | The Boneyard

who are YOUR favorite huskies to watch in the wnba this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The WNBA season starts tonight. So ...if you could watch/follow ONLY 2 teams, to watch/follow YOUR FAVORITE FORMER HUSKIES, which two teams would you choose. I realize that this might well be a challenging task for many of us, to choose only two, but it may provide some very interesting food for thought, or discussion.

Who you think/feel/believe are the best former Huskies isn't really the question. It's who do you most want to watch play or follow in the pros this year.

I guess I'll should start, so, Washington Mystics and New York Liberty.

Last year I started paying much more attention to Washington because I was intrigued with how our dynamic duo (Stef and Bria) would fit in and perform. So, I'm sticking with them.

Regarding our most recent dynamic duo, I can't wait to see how Kiah does (and I get Swin and Tina as a bonus).

Of course I'll be following ALL of our former huskies (and a few others), but since I can only choose two teams...

You're now on the clock!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
My short answer to your question is "all of them".

Only 2 to follow this year? My 2 favorite to follow would be Maya and Diana. But my 2 favorite to follow THIS year will be Maya and Kiah.

Reaction Score
My short answer to your question is "all of them".

Only 2 to follow this year? My 2 favorite to follow would be Maya and Diana. But my 2 favorite to follow THIS year will be Maya and Kiah.
Thanks, Eric. But you get two teams, not only two players, so are you sayin' Minnesota and New York?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Thanks, Eric. But you get two teams, not only two players, so are you sayin' Minnesota and New York?
Yeah then Minny and NY with the Mystics a close 3rd. The good thing is that we can pretty much follow all of them!!

Reaction Score
This year with no UConn reason to follow Phoenix, then Minnesota and the very interesting Seattle situation.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think the 2 teams would be NY and Seattle.

I love Sue and Kaleena. Sue is the consummate leader, and K has the world-class shot. NY has 3 Huskies: Tina is a former MVP; Swin is in a new setting; and Kiah is adjusting to a new level.

But I will watch all of them. Maya is still my favorite player. I like Tiffany a lot too. And I think Kalana can still play. She looked good to me in the pre-season.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Seattle & Washington- not even close! Maya's in a different stratosphere- which we already know.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The WNBA season starts tonight. So ...if you could watch/follow ONLY 2 teams, to watch/follow YOUR FAVORITE FORMER HUSKIES, which two teams would you choose. I realize that this might well be a challenging task for many of us, to choose only two, but it may provide some very interesting food for thought, or discussion.

You're now on the clock!

After reading all of the replies, all I've got to say is tighten it up guys /gals. Make room for me in that over crowded N.Y / Seattle dinghy. Normally I don't follow the crowd, but I am on this occasion. I've seen the others play already. I want to see how KML and Kiah are going to fare in their inaugural WNBA season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom