Which would you rather have...??? | The Boneyard

Which would you rather have...???

Which would you rather have...???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Been married 22 years. Despite the thrill of the three way, I can still keep my marriage AND enjoy UCONN football by taking a B1G invite!

Reaction Score
My imagination can get me that three-way any night of the week. I have to take the B1G.
My imagination has UConn in the Big10. I'd take the very real experience of the threesome. As long as there is collegiate athletics, UConn has a shot at an invite. Chances are, if I were to pass up on this threesome, I would never get that chance again.

Reaction Score
Start at the 1:45 mark

I'll take the B1G invite. My wife won't let me take mine out of the house without her.

Reaction Score
Once the 3 way is over I would have wondered....now what? That was great but hows UConn doing? What was I thinking?

Reaction Score
Looks like the majority would rather watch men in tight clothes.

Reaction Score
B1G, there IS no other choice. I like Sco Jo in films & Kate's cute, But I'm happy in my almost 30 year marriage. (But if you gave choice of any 2 of Kate Winnick, Olivia Munn, or Natalie Dormer you might have given me pause to reflect)

Reaction Score
B1G, there IS no other choice. I like Sco Jo in films & Kate's cute, But I'm happy in my almost 30 year marriage. (But if you gave choice of any 2 of Kate Winnick, Olivia Munn, or Natalie Dormer you might have given me pause to reflect)

Choose any two you like, good sir!

This twosome (& poll) was inspired by Husky91's morning post in the "Fighting for Survial" thread.

Anyway, glad to see the UCONN dedication to the B1G. Poontang be damned, let's get you some B1G first!

Reaction Score
My wife of 49 years can't stop laughing about the thought of me and in a three way.
Between laughs she inquired if my insurance was paid.
Despite her encouragement I vote B1G.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
My imagination has UConn in the Big10. I'd take the very real experience of the threesome. As long as there is collegiate athletics, UConn has a shot at an invite. Chances are, if I were to pass up on this threesome, I would never get that chance again.
Yeah, but in one scenario you open your eyes and UConn's netting 40 mill per year while you're sitting at the Rent watching OSU/PSU/UM take on the Huskies. In the other, you're sitting in court discussing which days of the week you'll be seeing your kids.

Reaction Score
I think if I was able to have a 3some with Scarlett Johanson & Kate Upton my wife would be impressed and not upset.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but in one scenario you open your eyes and UConn's netting 40 mill per year while you're sitting at the Rent watching OSU/PSU/UM take on the Huskies. In the other, you're sitting in court discussing which days of the week you'll be seeing your kids.
All valid points. I was under the impression my wife was giving me a week's hall pass.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
All valid points. I was under the impression my wife was giving me a week's hall pass.
I think a hall pass should have been included in the poll details and I would definitely have to reassess my decision at that point. :)

Reaction Score
To quote Rodney Dangerfield, "I'm at the age where I want two girls. In case I fall asleep they will have someone to talk to."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom