Which game will we see the alternate uniforms? | The Boneyard

Which game will we see the alternate uniforms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I'm guessing Navy or USF. Would like to have traditional uniforms on homecoming but for some reason I feel like that could definitely be the date. Wouldn't mind seeing them on the road either, grey should be able to pass as a light enough color to wear on the road, no?

Reaction Score
Someone a while back mentioned wearing the gray unis on the Friday game at home versus ECU b/c it's the day before Halloween. Not sure who it was but that makes a lot of sense.

Reaction Score
USF. It is homecoming so they'll have a decent crowd even if they are winless

Reaction Score
Someone a while back mentioned wearing the gray unis on the Friday game at home versus ECU b/c it's the day before Halloween. Not sure who it was but that makes a lot of sense.
Makes the most sense to me.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

If the idea is to wear scary uniforms in line with Halloween they should just wear what they've been wearing the past two seasons for the ECU game

Reaction Score
Navy. If we win and it adds to the buzz, we'll see more of it

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Navy. If we win and it adds to the buzz, we'll see more of it
Hoping we beat Navy and their coaches son commits on the spot!

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Imagine this... We only need 2 wins in the Grey uni's and we'd have more than in our traditional home look. Haha

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I really hope we don't have a third grey uniform. The basketball jerseys always looked dull and drab as grey and I think football would be similiar.

Blue, White, Red trim. How can it be that difficult?

Reaction Score
I really hope we don't have a third grey uniform. The basketball jerseys always looked dull and drab as grey and I think football would be similiar.

Blue, White, Red trim. How can it be that difficult?

you must've missed the Diaco videos --- there's a 3rd uni coming.

Reaction Score
Even Tennessee is going with a grey alternate:

You'll want to skip ahead to about the 8:20 mark as the first few minutes of the video is just a Nike and T pic.

Reaction Score
the red face mask for us is killin me... It just doesn't work for us.. my opinion... Our primary colors do not consist of not that much red... just a trim...

Reaction Score
The real question is...Will there be an alternate helmet to match the grey uniform? Chrome? Gun metal? Flat? Black? Red? with alternate logo?

Reaction Score
The real question is...Will there be an alternate helmet to match the grey uniform? Chrome? Gun metal? Flat? Black? Red? with alternate logo?
Amen.. I certainly hope so...

Reaction Score
I still think we need a black uniform.

I know it's not part of our primary or alternate color lineup, but there's just something about wearing black at home during a night game that gets everyone fired up

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I still think we need a black uniform.

I know it's not part of our primary or alternate color lineup, but there's just something about wearing black at home during a night game that gets everyone fired up

I've always been against the idea of black alternates, but up against gray? I'd much prefer something cool like then these Georgetown looking sets they've been making us wear in hoops every so often the past few seasons.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Alternate unis? Pffft.

I'm just wondering which game will we see more than two offensive touchdowns...

Reaction Score
Never understood why so many people wet themselves over alternate unis. It creates no buzz because everyone does it. And most of the time they are hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom