Which Future Team More Likely to Lose. | The Boneyard

Which Future Team More Likely to Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know this is premature as the decisions of Brown and especially Durr are pending. But which of the future 2 versions of team Uconn is more likely to NOT win the title? I say next year's version. Why? Shallow front court depth, the uncertainty of Stokes and tenuous nature of Tuck's health. If at some point late in the tourney Stokes picksup 3 first half fouls, Tuck is unavailable and Stewart is forced to battle some Monster on the defensive end affecting her offense, we could fall. The year after? No chance. We got a seasoned Butler in the post backed up by Boykin, a roster 12 deep, and do you really think Stewart goes out with a loss? The additions of Durr and/or Brown only strengthens my argument.

Things to think about as the Sun shines over the Uconn empire

Z

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We haven't seen any of the 8 new kids play at this level. I agree that the future is so bright that I'm wearing my Maui Jim's, but I'm liking a team that includes our overlooked superstar, Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis, who is more than proven at the collegiate level. I also think that Kiah Stokes will be a monster next year.

Reaction Score
Note to WCBB: if you're gonna get us, you'd better do it soon...

Reaction Score
I think UCONN will take one more player and it will be a guard. Either Asia Durr or Arike Ogunbowale.

Reaction Score
I know this is premature as the decisions of Brown and especially Durr are pending. But which of the future 2 versions of team Uconn is more likely to NOT win the title? I say next year's version. Why? Shallow front court depth, the uncertainty of Stokes and tenuous nature of Tuck's health. If at some point late in the tourney Stokes picksup 3 first half fouls, Tuck is unavailable and Stewart is forced to battle some Monster on the defensive end affecting her offense, we could fall. The year after? No chance. We got a seasoned Butler in the post backed up by Boykin, a roster 12 deep, and do you really think Stewart goes out with a loss? The additions of Durr and/or Brown only strengthens my argument.

Things to think about as the Sun shines over the Uconn empire

Z

"Team UConn most likely to NOT win the title? " I think you should be phrase this most likely to lose A Game! All the ifs and buts of what might happen or could happen to derail this express train for the next three years seem a little silly to worry about. This year our injuries were the big worry and all other teams failed to come within single digits. This year will be as good as last and 2015- 2016 just as good, if not better. 130 victories in a row is not ridiculous to suggest with 4 NC back to back to back to back and maybe more.................

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Or possibly: if you were gonna get us, you should have done it in the 2013 NCAA Tournament.

Which wasn't remotely possible. So, the rest of WCBB is screwed.

Only injuries derail this train.

Reaction Score
Stewie said, " If I'm going to be here 4 years, might as well win 4 National Championships." Seems as if KLS and others felt that was a great idea, and decided to join the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom