Whether you’re tuning in locally or across the country, here’s how to watch UConn women’s basketball games this season | The Boneyard

Whether you’re tuning in locally or across the country, here’s how to watch UConn women’s basketball games this season

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
By ALEXA PHILIPPOU - Dec 10, 2020

The basics: Which networks will carry UConn games?
SNY, the longtime home of the UConn women, was left to negotiate with Fox Sports, which owns the Big East’s broadcast rights, upon the Huskies’ conference relocation. The two networks ultimately struck a deal that’ll allow SNY to carry up to 18 women’s games. While SNY has not released its full broadcast schedule yet, it has committed to televising 18 UConn games this season, and any others will likely end up on Fox Sports 1 or CBS Sports Network, two networks which also have deals with the Big East. ESPN/ESPN2 has already picked up the UConn-Tennessee game in Knoxville.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
There is no new information in this article about streaming the SNY game using Fox Sports.
The current situation is that with the tipoff of the UMass Lowell/UConn game less than 48 hours away, it is not listed on the Fox Sports schedule in either app. Some of us Nervous Nellies are, well, nervous.

Reaction Score
There is no new information in this article about streaming the SNY game using Fox Sports.
The current situation is that with the tipoff of the UMass Lowell/UConn game less than 48 hours away, it is not listed on the Fox Sports schedule in either app. Some of us Nervous Nellies are, well, nervous.

Get used to it. Fox Sports is probably the worst streaming service. They don’t even have Women’s College BB listed as a sport.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Maybe we should post comments/questions on the Fox Sports social media even though I doubt that the people who could help us actually monitor their social media.

Reaction Score
It’s now listed on fox sports app!
833C95B4-E63C-46D7-8AF0-FDA2CF6DFABF.jpeg

Centerstream

Reaction Score
It’s now listed on fox sports app! View attachment 62359
Are you using the FoxNow app or the Fox Sports app? I can only see it using the FoxNow app and cannot see it with the Fox Sports app.
This is true using a Firestick or a Roku.

Edit: THE game is now showing up on the Fox Sports app on a Roku. Unbelievable.

Time for a nice stiff drink!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Are using the FoxNow app or the Fox Sports app? I can only see it using the FoxNow app and cannot see it with the Fox Sports app.
This is true using a Firestick or a Roku.
I’m looking at the Fox Sports App. I also have the Fox Sports Go app but it’s not listed there. Only the fox sports app. I live in DFW, I have sling and YouTube tv, so I used my sling login on the fox sports app. I’ve been frivolously and frantically searching for it, and today finally! :)

Reaction Score
In the current soap opera "Days Of Our Stream", we continue to prospect for our "gold", better known as UConn Women's basketball. Will the game I want to see be on a platform that I can access, is the big question? Boneyarders don't like uncertainty in a matter this important...we need our fix, especially this year.

I have been following the angst created by this uncertainty when the games were fast approaching and we didn't know if we could get them on game day. For awhile it got so confusing, I was reminded of the old Abbott & Costello routine "Who's On First"! All you have to do is add "SNY", "ESPN", "FOX SPORTS", and "FLOSPORTS" to the routine and you can bring it up to date.:)

In all seriousness, I wish to thank the Boneyarders who have taken the time and effort to try to keep us informed about how to watch the games. Also, a big thanks to the person(s) who run the great site that allows us to watch repeats of games, even ones that go back decades.

Reaction Score
It’s now listed on fox sports app! View attachment 62359

What's interesting to me on the image you uploaded here, you have Sling TV. If I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong) Sling TV does not offer SNY..either in the tri-state market area or elsewhere. Looks like SNY and Fox Sports are doing the right thing for the out of market area fans, after some growing pains. Also noticed you are in the Central time zone with your starting time of 12:00pm.

Siestakeyfan

Sailing at Block Island Race Week
Reaction Score
WELL - FINALLY I have the game on my iPhone. May need a newer smart TV On Siesta Key Sarasota FL (1962) and technology is $$ changing rapidly.

MANY THANKS to The Boneyarders !!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom