Where will Paige end up in 4 years? | The Boneyard

Where will Paige end up in 4 years?

Reaction Score
It’s very early days, but so far she’s been unbelievable and will only get better.

My bet - when she’s leaves UConn with 3/4 national champions she will be in the conversation for best ever UConn player, top 3 at the least. Right now it’s D, Stewie and Maya. Paige will be in that conversation and knocking one of them out come the end.

Reaction Score
It’s very early days, but so far she’s been unbelievable and will only get better.

My bet - when she’s leaves UConn with 3/4 national champions she will be in the conversation for best ever UConn player, top 3 at the least. Right now it’s D, Stewie and Maya. Paige will be in that conversation and knocking one of them out come the end.
who knows...........according to Geno she's still just good..........really good........

Reaction Score
To me, DT and Stewie are on another level from Maya. (I put Maya, Charles, Bird as the next three to round out my top 5)..

And I put DT on a different level than Stewie.

Paige might be at the DT level by the time she graduates.

Reaction Score
It’s so hard to put anyone (other then DT) above Stewie because she won 4 championships and was MVP of them all.
but Paige just has the swagger and the fire and confidence that DT had, and she’s only 14 games in and is already this good.

Reaction Score
In four years she will be named Rookie of the Year in the WNBA. If she came out now she could be the number one pick...not just because of her ability, but with 620,000 followers on social media, she is a team's marketing dream.

Reaction Score
Her feel for the game is already out this world and her shooting accuracy is almost not human but where she'll get better is that she'll get physically stronger and will be practically unstoppable. She's got the potential to be the best WBB player ever.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
On the wall inside Gampel. Does she supplant someone on the Mount? Three more years of play like this says........it’s very possible. The thing to remember is as a freshman, this is the worse she will ever play here.

It’s hard to imagine that like most other freshmen, especially the elite ones, she’s going to make “a significant“ sophomore leap. Hard to imagine that she can/will play better than she is now, but she will.

Azzi coming next year will only make things worse..............for their opponents. They are going to feed off of each other in ways we can’t imagine. I can’t wait. :D

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I would like to see Paige at least on the practice squad for the USA National Team for this coming Olympics. I'll tell you what, with Sabrina and Paige the US ain't looking so bad for a bunch of years.

Reaction Score
You guys probably don’t want to hear this, but Paige Bueckers is age-eligible to enter the 2023 WNBA draft. Should I mention this to her?

Reaction Score
If she doesn't win any NCs she won't belong up there.

Reaction Score
With all due respect to those great players mentioned above, I think Paige will be the GOAT. Not at UConn but of all women's Bball. That's a discussion for 15 years from now, but its crazy how good she is.
Her combination of skills is off the charts. Who ever could shoot like her (its not just that her shot is falling now, but the stroke is perfect, touch is soft and release is quick) , pass like her (no look, head always up and scanning the floor) and move like her? She makes her teammates better (Edwards work is always rewarded), takes big shots, gets big rebounds, steals and is tough as nails. She reminds me of most of Kobe. I just wish her the best and hope it continues!

Reaction Score

Probably on the U.S. MENS national team...

Reaction Score
On the wall inside Gampel. Does she supplant someone on the Mount? Three more years of play like this says........it’s very possible. The thing to remember is as a freshman, this is the worse she will ever play here.

It’s hard to imagine that like most other freshmen, especially the elite ones, she’s going to make “a significant“ sophomore leap. Hard to imagine that she can/will play better than she is now, but she will.

Azzi coming next year will only make things worse..............for their opponents. They are going to feed off of each other in ways we can’t imagine. I can’t wait. :D
Paige arrived on campus with an MVP in the 2019 u19 FIBA World Cup championships---which included 16 teams and a finale that the USA won against a tough Australian team. Her play in that last game was outstanding, and with all of her other awards it helps explain why the step from HS to an elite college team has been a relatively-smooth transition.
That Australian-USA game can be seen on the FIBA 2019 site.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I would like to see Paige at least on the practice squad for the USA National Team for this coming Olympics. I'll tell you what, with Sabrina and Paige the US ain't looking so bad for a bunch of years.
Practice squad? Let’s get her on the team that wins the gold in Tokyo this summer.

Reaction Score

Mt. Rushmore has room for 4.

Reaction Score
Women don’t typically leave early. Unless Paige graduates in three years, it’s almost silly to even think of it. She’ll get much more exposure on UConn, which will only help her brand.

There is also some sadness here..because I believe UConn was supposed to go from the Paige Bueckers era to the GiGi Bryant era.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
In my wildest dreams, she'll be seriously contemplating the opportunity to get a 5th natty.
Since by then she'll be into her 3rd year of monetizing her fame it sure won't be the WNBA $ that takes her away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom