Where is Susan and Warde right now? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Where is Susan and Warde right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So UConn was asleep while Maryland and Rutgers were being proactive. Knowing Jurich - I'm sure Louisville has been burning the phone lines too.

Reaction Score
You guys all seem to be forgetting that the ACC works in the dark. No one knew about Pitt and SU until the 11th hour, same for BC/Miami/VT. No information is neither good nor bad.

Reaction Score
So UConn was asleep while Maryland and Rutgers were being proactive. Knowing Jurich - I'm sure Louisville has been burning the phone lines too.

You pulled that out from one quote that said nothing? How do you know they were asleep? You're just as bad as Jacobs.

Reaction Score
Did you read the rest of that sentence? The entire ACC was "asleep". I don't think anyone really believed Delaney would want RU or MD.

Reaction Score
If you're Susan, do you fib and tell the ACC that the B1G is on line one?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Warde does a pretty good "no-comment":

5m Dom Amore@AmoreCourant
Warde Manuel on ACC: "It's too soon for any comment from me. Too many unknowns. We'll continue to monitor and see how it affects us"

5m Dom Amore@AmoreCourant
More Manuel: "I thought there would be more movement, not this soon. I would never take away from any university ... (more)

4m Dom Amore@AmoreCourant
manuel,. cont - "the right to act in its best interests. My job is Tyler Phommachanh put UConn in the best position to succeed."

4m Kevin Duffy@KevinRDuffy
Manuel: "It's too soon for any comment from me..we're monitoring the situation and figure out what it means for us."

Expand

Reaction Score
It's actually a pretty bad no comment comment. "Too many unkowns" implies he is not in the know, which very well could be the truth if this is handled entirely through Herbst; otherwise...

Reaction Score
If you're Susan, do you fib and tell the ACC that the B1G is on line one?

You only bluff when you don't think the guy across the table is holding good cards either.

Reaction Score
So frustrating. I get that they have to not comment until something is finalized, but you've got a ton of die hard fans of UConn athletics on pins and needles waiting to see if they're even going to be relevant down the line. I wish they'd at least stop acting like "moving to the ACC would be wonderful, but staying in the big east would be wonderful too! They're both great choices, it's all about which one is best for us! right now we're just focused on this great paradise jam tournament!"

They're both pretty awful choices. Everyone who cares enough to even follow this stuff knows that.

Reaction Score
Here's your comment - "no comment".

Good lord.

Not sure what people expect here.

I personally was hoping a new subscriber named HuskyPres enter her first post saying, "I was told by someone that rhymes with Melany that if this leaked out the deal is off but for the Boneyarders, I'll risk it! Expect a B1G announcement for UCONN on Wednesday! But remember everyone, shhhhhhhhhhh!"

Reaction Score
What the heck does "I thought there would be more movement, not this soon" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom