WHERE IS CTFOOTBALL12!!!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

WHERE IS CTFOOTBALL12!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have heard that Dobbs is being guided, by UConn to a JC, in hopes of getting him eligible and on campus asap. The unfortunate side of this is that he can re-open his recruitment and may be lured away.

Reaction Score
what I'm saying is his transcripts should have been looked at before he headed to Milford. If there was a question, he should have been notified. He obviously wasted a season at Milford because of it.

I'm pretty sure you can only submit your transcript if you're an incoming recruit, for that fall.

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure you can only submit your transcript if you're an incoming recruit, for that fall.
Someone obviously looked at his transcript before he headed to Milford. Otherwise, why would he have been advised to go there? UConn knew he was going to Milford, wouldn't you make sure he was doing the right thing? He committed before starting at Milford. Someone dropped the ball. There is no question, Montrell has to take some of the blame. He waited until his senior season at AHS to buckle down academically. Which he did. Should he have taken his grades more seriously earlier? Absolutely. However, he was advised, by someone, that if he attended Milford and did what he was suppose to, which he did, he would be eligible to enroll at UConn in January. Whoever gave him that advice is to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom