Where And When UConn Ballers Will Be Playing This Summer | The Boneyard

Where And When UConn Ballers Will Be Playing This Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stewart and fellow All-American Moriah Jefferson will take part in the World University Games/Pan-American Games trials that will be held May 14-17 at the United States Olympic Training Center. In 2011, Stewart was the first high school player since Nancy Lieberman in 1975 to represent the United States in the Pan-Am Games.

The Pan-Am Games will be held in Toronto, Canada, from July 16-20. UConn guard Kia Nurse will play for the host country in the event. The World University Games will be played in Gwangju, South Korea, July 4-13.

[LINK] to Carl A's article with all of the player, date, and location details, as well as some Geno comments such as, "...we're watching, we’re paying attention to see what you’ve got and what kind of impact you have on your team.”

Reactions: HGN

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
The big BYU kid [6'7"] seems to have made a positive impression...I recall her being a tad annoying
in our game with BYU on the run to #9. Assuming Griner is on the team...6'8"/6'7"...twin towers?

HGN

Reaction Score
The big BYU kid [6'7"] seems to have made a positive impression...I recall her being a tad annoying
in our game with BYU on the run to #9. Assuming Griner is on the team...6'8"/6'7"...twin towers?
A 'tad annoying' ? :eek: A tad ? Blake , I don't know your definition of 'a tad' ....But if its anything like monster sized annoying , you got my vote. Her size and skills was a nightmare for Dolson and the Huskies all night long.

Reaction Score
This may not bode well for our Stef!

Reaction Score
Jennifer Hansom, 6'7" and athletic, was a challenge for UConn in the 2014 NCAA tournament but she was exhausted with 8 minutes to go in the game. "We could see it in her face," one of the UConn players said. That's when UConn pulled away.

The LA Sparks then drafted JH. She sat out 2014 [for BYU volleyball]. Signed in Feb 2015 to play this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom