Alabama -3 v Clemson

Separately… for tonight:

Marquette -6.5 v NC State
Purdue -5.5 v Gonzaga
Houston -4.5 v Duke
Tennessee -2.5 v Creighton
I got -8 UConn on DK

Reaction Score
I want the other Big East schools to lose. I don't want to share the attention and those two would have the best chance to beat us.
I want them to continue to win. Imagine if all 3 make the final four. Good for the conference especially since those were the only schools to make it.

Reaction Score
I want the other Big East schools to lose. I don't want to share the attention and those two would have the best chance to beat us.
I have Final Four futures bets on Creighton and Marquette (and Duke and some on Clemson and a little bit on Bama and Tennessee), so no I don't want them to lose.

Reaction Score
Speaking of other BE teams having the best chance against us....I saw this recently....
Screenshot 2024-03-29 124611.jpg

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Yeah I don’t want to face anyone who “knows” us. Hope they get to the 8 and lose there.

This is, of course, assuming we get that far.

Doomed.

Reaction Score
Speaking of other BE teams having the best chance against us....I saw this recently.... View attachment 98452
Familiarity is one thing that can allow other teams to slow us down (that said it didn't help SDSU last night).

Illinois has never faced this team.

Looking ahead, Clemson hasn't faced us. Bama did early last year.

On the other side of the bracket, we've been talking a lot of about Houston and Purdue, but there is a serious possibility we could end up facing Creighton for a 3rd time or Marquette for a (eek) 4th. Other possibilities are Duke, Gonzaga, Tennessee, and (unlikely) NC State, of whom only Gonzaga has seen us lately.

Reaction Score
I want them to continue to win. Imagine if all 3 make the final four. Good for the conference especially since those were the only schools to make it.
Good for recruiting at those schools in our conference. No, thanks.

Reaction Score
Not that it means anything, but ESPN's stupid game predictor gives NC State roughly the same chance of beating Marquette as it does Illinois beating UConn.

Reaction Score
Not that it means anything, but ESPN's stupid game predictor gives NC State roughly the same chance of beating Marquette as it does Illinois beating UConn.

The game predictor said we would lose at Creighton, so it might not be as stupid as you think.

Reaction Score
Take UConn and the Over...Winning formula all year long. I've made a mint and I'm not goin to stop now!

Reaction Score
Take UConn and the Over...Winning formula all year long. I've made a mint and I'm not goin to stop now!
I actually feel the opposite here. I'm pretty confident we'll get our 80-85 points, and the total depends on whether Illinois can keep up.

If it's like the St. John's game where we can't stop them, it'll be close and Over.

If it's like last year's Gonzaga game, where our offense keeps rolling, but our defense slows them down, it'll be a blowout and Under.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom