What's John A Talking About? | The Boneyard

What's John A Talking About?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
John Altavilla's headlines says that UConn's first two games will not be on TV but on ESPN3. Maybe he forgot that they have a first round bye. After they win their quarterfinal game, the semifinal game will be on ESPNU. John, you got it wrong.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I assume the semi's are on ESPNU because the American web site indicates it.

OTH, when I originally searched for the tournament on my TV (yes, I get the U) they did not originally come up.

Perhaps a late agreement?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
John Altavilla's headlines says that UConn's first two games will not be on TV but on ESPN3. Maybe he forgot that they have a first round bye. After they win their quarterfinal game, the semifinal game will be on ESPNU. John, you got it wrong.

I find it unimaginable that such an impeccably precise journalist could get something this simple wrong.:rolleyes:

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
So glad you pointed that out.

I don't know what you do for a living, but let's point out every mistake you make. Should be fun.

Reaction Score
I went back and looked at John A's Blog article. Yes, he said the first games are on 3 but he did not say the UConn's first two games are. In fact he shows the schedule and the channels showing the games with UConn on 3 on Saturday and U on Sunday.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I went back and looked at John A's Blog article. Yes, he said the first games are on 3 but he did not say the UConn's first two games are. In fact he shows the schedule and the channels showing the games with UConn on 3 on Saturday and U on Sunday.
Yep looks like it was the Headline writer (for the link) that got it wrong, not necessarily John himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom