What we can do. Make a donation. | The Boneyard

What we can do. Make a donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After the last few days of disappointment over realignment, I decided to do something today to make me feel better: I made a donation to the UConn Athletics Development Fund. It's something I can control and it is what UConn needs to move forward.

I realize this is something that not everyone can do, but what UConn needs is more support from students, alumni, fans, and politicians and we can all do our part. Make a donation. Attend a game. Watch the game on TV. Push UConn's leadership to aim higher.

Reaction Score
Just bought three UConn shirts and had em shipped here to Colorado. Gonna rock a UConn shirt to work everyday

Reaction Score
After the last few days of disappointment over realignment, I decided to do something today to make me feel better: I made a donation to the UConn Athletics Development Fund. It's something I can control and it is what UConn needs to move forward.

I realize this is something that not everyone can do, but what UConn needs is more support from students, alumni, fans, and politicians and we can all do our part. Make a donation. Attend a game. Watch the game on TV. Push UConn's leadership to aim higher.

One thing I find odd - I have not found any site where one can make a small online donation towards the basketball practice facility. Are they just looking for heavy hitter right now or does one just donate to the Development Fund and designate it for the practice facility?

Reaction Score
One thing I find odd - I have not found any site where one can make a small online donation towards the basketball practice facility. Are they just looking for heavy hitter right now or does one just donate to the Development Fund and designate it for the practice facility?
I've been wondering the same thing myself. Why haven't they set up some sort of PayPal account where people can donate $5, $10, whatever they have? I bet there's a lot of people who wouldn't mind sacrificing a little bit and it would add up to a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom