What was the deal on that inbounds play | The Boneyard

What was the deal on that inbounds play

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
AE clearly had both feet well out of bounds. Is there another rule that was violated?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Did not look that way yo me, but I guess you and the zebras were right.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I'll go review the replay tomorrow but I believe what happened was that EVina had the ball inbounds. She passed it to Edwards Just as she was leaving the out of bounds area but had not yet established herself in bounds. So she received the ball "out of bounds" and immediately stepped on the floor in bounds.

Was Evina's fault not Edwards.

Reaction Score
AE clearly had both feet well out of bounds. Is there another rule that was violated?
I can't figure out what the infraction was either--AE was clearly out of bounds before she passed the ball in!!! Glad that play didn't come into measure.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
I don't think AE had both of her feet out of bounds yet when Evina passed it to her. I think it should've been a no-call. The second angle they showed supposedly showing that AE was already out of bounds didn't look clear because it showed her foot from behind.

Reaction Score
the inbounds was a fraud. and ed is right. that was a foul. the tree clearly fell on paige. but... doesnt matter !!! TREE LOSES !!! :)

Reaction Score
One of the worst calls towards the end was when the ball caromed off a Stanford player to Paige who corraled the ball then the Stanford player barreled into Paige knocking her over, then they call a jump ball. It was clearly a foul.
I threw my Croc across the room after that non call. How could they miss that? Also, I believe that Belibi barreled over Azzi when UCONN had the ball. Again, no foul. SMH!!!

Reaction Score
no more stupid tree dances this weekend !! tree is dead wood on the woodpile now. :)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Edwards never had the ball while having one, or both feet OB. She passed to Evina when her foot was on the floor inbounds. Illegal inbounds play.

Reaction Score
I'll go review the replay tomorrow but I believe what happened was that EVina had the ball inbounds. She passed it to Edwards Just as she was leaving the out of bounds area but had not yet established herself in bounds. So she received the ball "out of bounds" and immediately stepped on the floor in bounds.

Was Evina's fault not Edwards.
I love both of them but they do some stupid stuff sometimes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom