What UConn Would Bring to Big 12 (Video) | The Boneyard

What UConn Would Bring to Big 12 (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Worthy of more than one like.

My only criticism is that it was a touch long...but it sure is hard to show all that our major sports have accomplished in any less time! ;)

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

I'd love to see a similar one of UConn athletes doing work in the pros. We have serious rep in men's & women's hoops, football, MLB, MLS, etc. Each of those people brings the university with them onto a larger stage every time they suit up.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Awesome video

I forgot how much we pounded RGIII that night.

Nice job

Reaction Score
Bring back the darker blue color uniforms and Block C Helmets. A much more classic look IMO.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
What is the methodology of this one?
Twitter mentions/volume during the season.

I'm wrong - it's a poll of /r/CFB users on reddit. Self-selecting group, obviously, but also should be solid data.

Last edited:

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
uBuJDQK.png

Reaction Score
Twitter mentions/volume during the season.

I'm wrong - it's a poll of /r/CFB users on reddit. Self-selecting group, obviously, but also should be solid data.
Well Boise St fans all over the nation love reddit...

Dooley

Reaction Score
Really not too much difference between UConn and...

hsSSr22.png

Reaction Score
Really not too much difference between UConn and...

hsSSr22.png

Are the various shaded parts supposed to be pockets of support? Wuh wuh what? I checked this site out, by whatever metric they are using Texas Tech was the most popular school in Texas and I think Boise was more popular than The Dallas Cowboys, NY Yankees, and LA Lakers combined.

This might have been funnier than that other poll that had The Florida Gators as a top 3 school in NYC.

Last edited:

Dooley

Reaction Score
Are the various shaded parts supposed to be pockets of support? Wuh wuh what? I checked this site out, by whatever metric they are using Texas Tech was the most popular school in Texas and I think Boise was more popular than The Dallas Cowboys, NY Yankees, and LA Lakers combined.

This might have been funnier than that other poll that had The Florida Gators as a top 3 school in NYC.

You know the drill with these things: take it for sheer entertainment. Nothing more. I just get excited to see UConn's shaded areas dwarf all of our B12 candidate competition.

Reaction Score
You know the drill with these things: take it for sheer entertainment. Nothing more. I just get excited to see UConn's shaded areas dwarf all of our B12 candidate competition.

I initially thought this was just done for the Big 12 Candidates, then seeing PSU realized it was for everybody. I realize there is no actual value to this, but I'm fascinated by some of the depictions. It appears that Purdue has a larger fan base than either OSU or UM, NW is like 20X as popular as a school like Kentucky, and most bizarre NCSU has a strong following in the state of Maine. LOL what?

Dooley

Reaction Score
I initially thought this was just done for the Big 12 Candidates, then seeing PSU realized it was for everybody. I realize there is no actual value to this, but I'm fascinated by some of the depictions. It appears that Purdue has a larger fan base than either OSU or UM, NW is like 20X as popular as a school like Kentucky, and most bizarre NCSU has a strong following in the state of Maine. LOL what?

Yeah, a few of them are ridiculous. I saw something the other day that said that eastern CT and all of NH was heavy 'UCLA' territory. My only guess is that the writer/poller/creator of that document confused Boston Bruin with UCLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom