What teams are not coming to Bridgeport this weekend? | The Boneyard

What teams are not coming to Bridgeport this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IMO...........Double D..Dayton and Delaware will not be coming to Bridgeport unless UNC gags up the joint tonight.........Does EDD have 1 more awesome game left in her on her home court.........UNC has too much speed and Dayton has run out of Glass slippers...........Good luck to all.......ESPN at 7

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I think Delaware has a better shot than Dayton, but I cant see either being in Bridgeport. I will say that it wouldnt pain me to see the Blue Hens advance.

Reaction Score
I am expecting a close game between Carolina and Delaware. Dayton will have to game plan a defiant challenge to Kentucky's press at which I do not see them succeeeding. Kentucky by double digits.

Kentucky, last year, is the perfect example of a team surviving and advancing as they won their first round game by six, then beat Green Bay by three in the second round. Having little to no recall of the Elite Eight game against Connecticut, I have no idea how Kentucky was able to make it a 2 point game at halftime. I do however, remember how UConn got the 2 point lead at halftime. At that point, it seemed inevitable that UConn, despite all fears, would pull that game out.

A'dia Mathies, two time SEC Player of the Year has struggled mightily in the NCAA Tournament over the past two years. If and when she ever plays to form, Kentucky has a chance to make the Bridgeport Region quite interesting.

Reaction Score
I think Delaware has a better shot than Dayton, but I cant see either being in Bridgeport. I will say that it wouldnt pain me to see the Blue Hens advance.

Before the NC/Albany game I didn't think Delaware had any chance what so ever of beating North Carolina; now I think Delaware may beat them, especially if NC plays like they did against Albany.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Albany was a good team. Rebecca Lobo picked them as her "sleeper".

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Rooting for Delaware, and also rooting for EDD to get at least 27 points to join the 3,000 point club. It's scary to think how many points she would have if she didn't miss 22 games in her career because of health. I'm quite sure she would be the leading scorer in NCAA history. Oh well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom