What state helps nd more | The Boneyard

What state helps nd more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jersey or Ct?
I find it hard to believe nd will get any say in whom gets the find spot (just for shiiiiits and giggles).
nd s roster has 9 or 10 Jersey guys, several were big recruits from a state that produces a lot of talent year in and year out. if you took a look across the top 25, willing to bet 50%+ have a player from Jersey on the roster. Compare that to Connecticut s 3ish(on nd s roster), in which all are legacies and none have made any impact and its doubtful they will.
As every BE member has recently learned, nd will ALWAYS do what s best for nd. Jersey talent is a paramount part of nd football. This is driven by football and football only.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I don't see how ND pairing up on conference membership with Rutgers helps ND get more NJ recruits. It would be a margianal contributing factor at best. Much more important for ND are issues of money and alumni support (ie, money).

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Jersey or Ct?
I find it hard to believe nd will get any say in whom gets the find spot (just for shiiiiits and giggles).
nd s roster has 9 or 10 Jersey guys, several were big recruits from a state that produces a lot of talent year in and year out. if you took a look across the top 25, willing to bet 50%+ have a player from Jersey on the roster. Compare that to Connecticut s 3ish(on nd s roster), in which all are legacies and none have made any impact and its doubtful they will.
As every BE member has recently learned, nd will ALWAYS do what s best for nd. Jersey talent is a paramount part of nd football. This is driven by football and football only.

Which is why there has been discussion on this board that we may need to agree to play our 'home' games against Notre Dame in East Rutherford (NJ) as part of a condition of joining the ACC with Notre Dame.

Reaction Score
they don't play in a conference with rutty now and seem to be doing ok.

Reaction Score
The best place for ND is Intercourse, PA (real city) cause I say duck 'em.

Reaction Score
ND is playing Syracuse at Met Life stadium in NJ three times over the next 6 years.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
The fact that ND likes NJ recruits is the exact reason why they DON'T want RU in the ACC with them. They would rather RU not be in a good position to recruit against them.

Reaction Score
The only conference willing to have ND without football is still the BE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom