What section are you in for the game? | The Boneyard

What section are you in for the game?

Reaction Score
Alas, I will be sitting in front of my TV in Louisville. Was offered two tickets for Sunday game but it's too long a drive on short notice and spouse is not in the clear yet on the shots so flying is out.

Reaction Score
Passed up heading to FF this year because of Covid and honestly because I thought with reduced attendance it wouldn't be as much fun to be at the games. I hope I'm wrong on the second front Newhavenhusky-but please do report on BY what the viewing experience is down at the Alamodome:)

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I'm beside myself. My wife made arrangements to visit my son and family in New York today. Of course she doesn't understand the hype of this game. I will be dying today wondering what is happening, so I will have to wait until about 8 tonight to watch it. At game time I will have to turn off my phone to prevent my friends from sending me texts. God, this will be an intense day. At least their TV should have cartoons on for my grandson.

Reaction Score
ochoopsfan.....I’m with you today Couch 101!
Made me chuckle! Looking forward to Couch 101 and a Win! I’m paying a visit to the local taco truck for lunch today with the game. Homemade tortillas! Go huskies, smothering defense today!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I'm another in the Couch section. Left over linguine with shrimp & scallop sauce for lunch. And I refreshed by stock of bourbon yesterday. Added Bullet and Horse Soldier to the stock. I'm ready!!!

Reaction Score
I'm beside myself. My wife made arrangements to visit my son and family in New York today. Of course she doesn't understand the hype of this game. I will be dying today wondering what is happening, so I will have to wait until about 8 tonight to watch it. At game time I will have to turn off my phone to prevent my friends from sending me texts. God, this will be an intense day. At least their TV should have cartoons on for my grandson.
I have to record the game as well. I feel your pain. Hopefully I don’t trip up and see the score on social media before I can settle in and watch it for myself.

Reaction Score
My seat is around the corner from the refrigerator which coincidentally is where I keep the beer..
beer party time GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom