What is up with this team? | The Boneyard

What is up with this team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
only saw last few minutes but are 3s our only option now?

Reaction Score
The ugly truth is, we just aren't a good basketball team. We overestimated the talent we have, pretty much everyone has underwhelmed, and no one seems to be doing anything about it

Reaction Score
Bad coaching, no chemistry and poor decision making. Why were we shooting 3's like there were no inside options? Tonight I blame everyone except the fans!

Reaction Score
The ugly truth is, we just aren't a good basketball team. We overestimated the talent we have, pretty much everyone has underwhelmed, and no one seems to be doing anything about it

I'm afraid you are right. Also, the BB IQ of this team is frankly pretty poor. Never attacked the zone. Can't wait to see how other teams play us.

Wake me when the baseball season begins.

Reaction Score
On O, Miller only big with down low game.

Not even a jump shooting team a 3 pt shooting team.

Our person who can drive, isn't physical nor athletic Dham

Purvis arms are to short. Limits his driving ability, basically 3 pt spot shooter.

I had a debate with one of our stats guy on this board who said we are a food defensive team. As I said then and will say now doesn't pass the eye test.

Our guards get blow by at will. Gibbs misses 3 badly get beat of the dribble first step
. This has happen to all our perimeter defenders all year. Maybe with the exception of Purvis.

I can't believe that a 5th yr Sr, a Sr and Jr (bigs) continue to foul so much. Dummy fouls. The 4th on miller was a straight out push. Yes he got bumped first but used his hands to push off in retaliation and pit his hands up like what?

KO just allows runs to happen against us without intervening. Someone needs to tell him what he looks like on TV. He isn't going to the NBA. This team needs coaching in game coaching in game management.

This team sucks!

Reaction Score
Most inconsistent team I've seen in a long time.

I said this in another thread:

Purvis & Hamilton - 3 for 21 with 10 pts combined

Take away both 5th year transfers and go look at the offensive stats. Most abysmal offensive performance I've ever seen from a collection of Uconn players.

This season's a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog