What is the Next Shoe? | The Boneyard

What is the Next Shoe?

What is the Next Kick in the Crotch?

• Louisville & Rutgers announce this was their last season.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • The major conferences announce they are satisfied with their current membership and done expanding.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • UConn mergers with ECSU, takes ECSU's name and goes DIII.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Literally everyday I say "well, it can't get any worse" - and it does. So what do we think is next?

Edit: Damn-it...I meant to add a few more options like Shalalalalala replaces Emmert as top-dog of the NCAA.....

Reaction Score
Literally everyday I say "well, it can't get any worse" - and it does. So what do we think is next?

Edit: Damn-it...I meant to add a few more options like Shalalalalala replaces Emmert as top-dog of the NCAA.....

Definitely number 1. I don't see how they adminstration lets them stay in the current situation any longer. They will pay whatever it takes.

Reaction Score

COYS

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Big match on Sunday! Pretty much for every bit of miserable UConn news the Spurs have come through with dramatic wins both in EPL and Europa. Hopefully we can keep the 'mo going, get at least a point, and position ourselves for the Champions League next season.

Also, for other 'yarders looking for some 'likes - Spurs references will always get one from me!

Reaction Score
Definitely number 1. I don't see how they adminstration lets them stay in the current situation any longer. They will pay whatever it takes.

I don't think so. Scheduling is already set for football in the ACC and Big Ten. Too late to change it now.

Reaction Score

I pick #4: All of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer