What is the best solution to watch UConn's Men's hoops, Boston Sports, Network TV, Discovery channels, etc.? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What is the best solution to watch UConn's Men's hoops, Boston Sports, Network TV, Discovery channels, etc.?

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Georgetown is the only BE school that has to (gets to?) play on the CW

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is a good chart for knowing what channels you need. That 1 ESPNU game could be top 20 matchup vs. Texas, so definitely needed, at least early in the season.

I'd add that you need TNT/TBS for the NCAA Tournament. Not every streaming service has those.

Reaction Score
Check out IPTV, it has everything you can imagine and then some.
I have had it for a few years now, just added On Demand.
Total for both, $200 per year for two Tvs.
Need Amazon Firestick 4k, download app
Internet speed needs to be the best to avoid buffering

Reaction Score
I was wondering if anyone had any insight about watching CBB from Canada? I’ve had to give up my season tickets and relocate for the winter and I really want to make sure I can at least watch the games in HD. I’ve never had issues finding alternate viewing in the past but sometimes the quality isn’t where I’d like it to be, especially for UConn games

Reaction Score
I was wondering if anyone had any insight about watching CBB from Canada? I’ve had to give up my season tickets and relocate for the winter and I really want to make sure I can at least watch the games in HD. I’ve never had issues finding alternate viewing in the past but sometimes the quality isn’t where I’d like it to be, especially for UConn games
You should still be able to get FS1 in Syracuse.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Am I the only one that insists on overpaying for DirecTV because I have to have the ability to view frame-by-frame replays on demand? It doesn't matter what sport I'm watching, giving up the ability to confirm a call on the court or field is the dealbreaker for me.

I'm not aware of any streaming service that provides a combination of channels and interface that meets my needs, but if anyone is aware of one, I'd be willing to give it a trial. I sampled YTTV last year, and while the channel selection worked, I hated the interface.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom