What happened to the kgun breakdowns? | The Boneyard

What happened to the kgun breakdowns?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
You still have my predictions.

UCF receivers are not better than ours...Frankly, their O-line isn’t either. UCF comes in with an attitude born of misplaced hubris based on last year’s squad...
UConn will open lots of eyes. Dan-O will have a great game to make his debut on, and his insights on Edsall—coupled with our faster than expected improvement—will have the national audience rethinking our preseason ranking.

Our group of receivers and TE's are as good as any in the conference...the entire O (barring injury at RB) should be a power this year...the D line will surprise and our DB's are an upgrade over last year...This is the best team to take the field in years.

After learning a few new things I’m now saying with even more authority that Pindell will outplay Milton Thursday night...UCF’s totally new coaching staff will have a negative impact on their play.

He’ll end up surprising the heck out of you and the pundits and you’ll hear these words spoken by Dan-O “actually Pindell has outplayed Milton tonight”Wait and watch.

For good measure:

UConn Football Season-Ticket Sales Down Sharply From Last Season

"UCF is not dropping 50 on us!"

Reaction Score
For good measure:

UConn Football Season-Ticket Sales Down Sharply From Last Season

"UCF is not dropping 50 on us!"
Thank you for this work

One of the most insufferable posters here; few of us can be bothered to read, let alone go back and piece together a montage of, his ridiculous statements (from week 1)

Honestly though the way he just invited that, I have a feeling he is trying to develop some Chiefian schtick including some half-hearted acceptance of deprecation of said ridiculous posts

Reaction Score
Time for the backups.

someone already started. after the second offensive series some idiot in the game thread wanted us to sit Pindell.

Reaction Score
That was awesome
I *think* I understand what he was trying to say. His argument basically boiled down to the fact that it would take Tom Brady to beat UCF, and Pindell isn't Tom Brady, so we should play literally any other QB just in case they turn out to be Tom Brady.

that's the kindest interpretation I can get out of his posts

Reaction Score
I mean the backups to Pal and Nos. They don’t post well enough.
oh yeah they're both terrible. but if this new guy is the backup then we might as well fold up shop and put the football board out of it's misery just like the program lol

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
oh yeah they're both terrible. but if this new guy is the backup then we might as well fold up shop and put the football board out of it's misery just like the program lol

loyalfan? he is a bizarre troll. i don’t know why anyone replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
At least Nostical showed up for two posts today. Pal is in hiding. They are the self proclaimed most valuable posters who can impact the results through sheer force of will.

Time for the backups.

So you're saying I have a chance... :eek:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Come on guys. If the boneyard doesn’t have unity, the team won’t either. Nostical is our bad prediction guy—let’s embrace the role

Reaction Score
Glad you liked "A Pivotal Play", but they just became too time consuming. If I did one this week it would be the INT before halftime. My all time favorite one was calling out Diaco for lying about the play clock running down.

I also liked, and now miss, Santini's highlight videos ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom