What gives with the NCAA........ | The Boneyard

What gives with the NCAA........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is going on at the NCAA? I love printing up each year the Division I Coaching Records, Wins, Loses, %'s, for Career, Season, etc. Well at the NCAA Site the last update for Coaching Records/Stats are up to the 2010-2011 season! I have tried to e-mail the NCAA with pleas to update the Coaches Stats and get no reply and nothing is updated! Then I tried to call the NCAA back around June at the number listed on their site and it is not in service at this time! I tried the fax # listed around the same time and that doesn't work either! I guess the NCAA is very sensitive to criticism? Any one have any better info on this? I haven't tried calling or faxing recently but the Stats are still up to the 2010-2011 season!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
This page seems current. Are the stats you want here? If not which ones are you looking for. If we cannot find them, I can give you an email of someone at the NCAA who has been very responsive to requests for stats.

Individual stats here

Reaction Score
Hi Phil! That link takes you to PLAYER STATS then on upper left GO BACK TO WBB STATS Click then on middle right side STATS LINKS, 1/2 way down is COACHING RECORDS, when you click on that it should lead to up-to-date Coaching Stats but it only goes to 2010-2011 season! I would appreciate the e-mail of the person you contact for Stats at NCAA! It is sooooo frustrating to not have an area updated! Thanks for your interest & help, I'm a Stats Geek also!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Both Jenn Rodgers and Rick Nixon has responsibility for aspects of stats. I'm not quite sure which one of the is responsible for the coaching stats, but I'd suggest starting with Jenn.

Her email is jrodgers@ncaa.org

Reaction Score
Hey Phil you're the MAN! Thanks for the e-mail for Jenn, I'll contact her asap! And the 2012 update! Hopefully they'll do 2013 before Oct.!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom