What effort did UConn make | The Boneyard

What effort did UConn make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In the last week and a half since Maryland left, to fight back against the notion that Louisville was utopia compared to UConn? There was a pretty big effort pushing Louisville's strengths in the media/twitter/message boards. I never saw a counter effort by UConn. Never saw UConn highlighting what they would bring (which is more than Louisville). You can do this through the media, twitter, websites. Louisville's beat writers were actively pushing the school.

This failure alone is cause to consider having someone's head on a platter.

Reaction Score
Herbst and Manuel were in the Virgin Islands. I guess they thought they had the bid locked up. Major fail.

Reaction Score
They are probably going @peshit on phones right now.

Reaction Score
Herbst and Manuel were in the Virgin Islands. I guess they thought they had the bid locked up. Major fail.

I asked a couple threads ago but don't remember the answer. Was Manuel at the UConn-Louisville football game Saturday? Or was he still at a preseason WCBB game in the Virgin Islands. Priorities like that are kinda why we are viewed the way we are no?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
In the last week and a half since Maryland left, to fight back against the notion that Louisville was utopia compared to UConn? There was a pretty big effort pushing Louisville's strengths in the media/twitter/message boards. I never saw a counter effort by UConn. Never saw UConn highlighting what they would bring (which is more than Louisville). You can do this through the media, twitter, websites. Louisville's beat writers were actively pushing the school.

This, this, a thousand times this.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's hard to really say what they did or didn't do - UL's administration was in the press when they thought they were a longshot, but they shut up pretty quick when they realized they weren't.

Whatever happened, they clearly didn't make a better case than Louisville. Academics, markets, geography and whatever else clearly meant s*** compared to the trajectory of the football programs. We beat them on the field and still lost to that same freaking program off the field.

Good argument could be made that Hathaway blew this one hiring a fossil to put our program to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom