What does this forum tell us about UCWBB fans? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What does this forum tell us about UCWBB fans?

Reaction Score
Haha. Remember the bumper stickers after the 1986 Helle Crafts murder?

Picture of a wood chipper with the caption: "Divorce - Connecticut Style"
My buddy worked for the state police lab back then when they found tooth fragments in the pond, and the fillings were European. She was from Denmark. He cracked the case.

Reaction Score
My sister knew the poor woman. They were both flight attendants. What a gruesome way to try to hide a murder!
Back to BB, I sometimes need to remind myself that people posting on game threads tend to post more critical comments because there is more to discuss there. They likely don't mean to be so negative.

Reaction Score
Not a teacher. Just trying in my own bland way to invite comment. On reflection, I readily acknowledge that the effort does sound a bit schoolmarmish. That wasn't my intent. But then, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

To echo another poster: what is your profession? I only know one other (besides you) who can write better than I (a couple of books and a 60 issue newsletter to start and I'm not a professional writer, but I was married to a NASA Apollo technical editor, so I have an backstop). I sent my friend, not my ex-wife, links to your threads. Of course I can do other things which I suspect you and others on this board can as well. OK, platitude time over.

Reaction Score
The tone of the board is defined by the fact that THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. Ever.

Reaction Score
To echo another poster: what is your profession? I only know one other (besides you) who can write better than I (a couple of books and a 60 issue newsletter to start and I'm not a professional writer, but I was married to a NASA Apollo technical editor, so I have an backstop). I sent my friend, not my ex-wife, links to your threads. Of course I can do other things which I suspect you and others on this board can as well. OK, platitude time over.
Well, since you ask. . . I'm an attorney. But I wouldn't blame my writing on that.

Reaction Score
Well, since you ask. . . I'm an attorney. But I wouldn't blame my writing on that.

OK. Of, the three smartest women I have ever met, one is an attorney (Smith and USC grad). Works for me.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I think the similarity between UCONN and BY posters is that the level of coaching talent is equal and that there are actually more good coaches here than there are on the staff. I also find that to be true on the Baylor board.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom