What does the uniform auction tell us? | The Boneyard

What does the uniform auction tell us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://uconnhuskies.cstvauctions.com/gallery.cfm

maybe size preference (if you're planning to actually wear them); maybe fan popularity? If so pretty sophisticated fans, because these are UConn uniforms, so no name on the back of the jersey. Of course, we have no idea how many of their parents and friends are bidding these up. But all in a good cause.

As of Friday at 1:30:
Stewie's in the lead (naturally); Morgan's currently 2nd; Lou is a bit surprisingly 3rd--pretty good recognition for a freshman.
Everyone starts out with 1 bid at $125, so no love yet for Natalie (that's a BIG uniform!), or Courtney, Law. OTOH, lots of action on Pulido--that's maybe the coolest "insider" play. But if the auction ended right now, the steal going forward into the future is Napheesa's. Very much undervalued as they say.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I was looking at those my wife just got me the new shorts with the camo on the sides that they have out and some new huskies sweatpants.... I was looking at those jerseys thinking... "Do I have problem?" "Is the Husky gear obsession intervention worthy?"

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
It tells me that maybe the AD is trying to make some money to pay Geno's salary.

Reaction Score
It tells me that maybe the AD is trying to make some money to pay Geno's salary.
:) it would take a lot of uniforms for that, but everything here goes to charity.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Gabby currently trailing only Stewie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads