What does our schedule next year look like? | The Boneyard

What does our schedule next year look like?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I know we play Arizona at home and Syracuse and Nova at MSG, but what am I missing?

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
nova
Cuse
Arizona
And the 2k is fine with me. Fill it will cupcakes. steal a top 25 conference win and let's make the tournament.

Reaction Score
We should throw E.O. Smith on the schedule in the first 5 games or so. Could be close, but should be an early W for us.

Reaction Score
Its great to have 3 games at MSG next year with the 2K Classic and the game vs Villanova in December.

Reaction Score
Do we have Auburn again too? There will be more than enough opportunities for good wins. And bad losses.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Do we have Auburn again too? There will be more than enough opportunities for good wins. And bad losses.

I hope so because I want to see someone knock the stuffing out of the persistently loud, bothersome, and classless guy who screamed all the way through our last game against Auburn.

Reaction Score
I hope so because I want to see someone knock the stuffing out of the persistently loud, bothersome, and classless guy who screamed all the way through our last game against Auburn.

which guy? I'm not sure I follow KEVIN!!!! KEVIN!!!! KEVIN!!!!!

maybe it was Dave Benedict...

Reaction Score
We had a tough OOC and had we performed we would have had the SOS for good tourney placement.

C

Chief00

Some good neutral site games - and it’s good to have some games at MSG. However, Home and Home elite OOC games are key to driving home attendance, especially given our conference. On the surface, it doesn’t seem like we have that problem fixed yet.

Friendly message to Dave Benedict - fix that problem.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Some good neutral site games - and it’s good to have some games at MSG. However, Home and Home elite OOC games are key to driving home attendance, especially given our conference. On the surface, it doesn’t seem like we have that problem fixed yet.

Friendly message to Dave Benedict - fix that problem.

The expansion of power conference schedules to 20 games is going to make those games far less available.

C

Chief00

The expansion of power conference schedules to 20 games is going to make those games far less available.

That means we need to work harder to get those games rather than give up on the effort.

Reaction Score
Wow so you're saying that maybe we should find a way to increase the number of meaningful guaranteed home games against top quality opponents and those with whom we have established rivalries and that our fans have proven to buy tickets to see? If only there was a way to accomplish that.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
IMG_3613.GIF

On 3/14/18 next seasons schedule looks exactly like this. Identical

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
which guy? I'm not sure I follow KEVIN!!!! KEVIN!!!! KEVIN!!!!!

maybe it was Dave Benedict...

That guy who kept squealing "Diarrhea" every time Diarra took the court as well as heckling everyone else on the team and staff. We're the only ones who are allowed to do that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom