What do Paige Buckets and Larry Legend have in common? | The Boneyard

What do Paige Buckets and Larry Legend have in common?

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I said, at least twice during last year's season, that Paige was Larry Bird's long-lost daughter. When she gives a little head-fake, goes to the baseline and takes a sweet little 12-footer, that's vintage Bird.

Reaction Score
Paige has a likeness to Larry in several ways. Confidence, good shooter and great passer. I look forward to her developing one of Larry's greatest abilities that go unnoticed to many, that knowing where to be on offense when you don't have the ball.
Her antics are on course for sure. Never thought I would see Geno take a pat on the backside from a player running the floor.

A few stories for those that may not have seen Larry play or talk his game.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

:mad::mad: You had me listening thinking Dany Ainge was going to mention Paige Bueckers

Beyond that, I guess you are referring to extreme confidence.

Please Paige, BY needs some content soon.
Please anyone. The BY needs some real content soon.

Reaction Score
Larry Bird bought a split level home in Brookline, MA, close to the Celtics practice facility. He cut his own grass once a week. Yes, Larry Bird cut his own grass. He lived in that modest house his entire career in Boston. Three MVP's and Three NBA Championships later, he was still mowing his own grass. That is Larry Bird in a nutshell.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Larry Bird bought a split level home in Brookline, MA, close to the Celtics practice facility. He cut his own grass once a week. Yes, Larry Bird cut his own grass. He lived in that modest house his entire career in Boston. Three MVP's and Three NBA Championships later, he was still mowing his own grass. That is Larry Bird in a nutshell.
What do you expect from the "Hick from French Lick". ;)

Reaction Score
Paige has a gardener named Larry. Larry like birds.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom