What did all you grumpy old farts think of the black jerseys? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

What did all you grumpy old farts think of the black jerseys?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Problem with them, stylistically, is they make the red pop. Plus, as any man who's ever tried to put on nice pants can attest, you cannot discern the difference between the black and the dark blue until its too late to change.

Reaction Score
As much as I love different uniforms I have wearing dark uniforms at home for basketball
I agree with you, but I think one game a season they should wear their dark/ road uniform at home. I see so many other teams do it, and granted some of those teams do it all the time. I would just like to see it for one game a season.

Reaction Score
White is actually. Back is a composit of all colors. For those few WGAS.
It depends which color chart you’re talking about, doesn’t it? Black is the absorption of light.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
National flag blue isn’t Navy. I’m fine with flag colors for the Constitution State.
So you're changing the red to some purple-ish/red color, adding gold, green and black?

Soon we'll look like Maryland football :confused:

Reaction Score
There are so many teams in the big east with the same color schemes. Originally I thought these looked lukewarm, maybe even DePaul-esq. I wasn’t a big fan.

Good teams can play in anything. I think the black uniforms will grow on me. If the players/recruits like it then that’s all that matters. Black uniforms is trendy today. Just anything but red. It reminds me of red-pants-guy (IYKYK).

I’m still advocating for the traditional UConn jerseys with red accent around the “U”

Reaction Score
So you're changing the red to some purple-ish/red color, adding gold, green and black?

Soon we'll look like Maryland football :confused:
Maryland is an inbred state by the looks of their flag.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
1644858845355.png

How would everyone feel about CONNECTICUT uniforms in this color scheme?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom