What changes do you think Geno will make before ND and the NCAA's | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What changes do you think Geno will make before ND and the NCAA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
KLM is Dutch. :)

Maybe people have some happy times in Amsterdam from their youth they're hardening back to in their subconscious. What happens in Amsterdam doesn't totally stay in Amsterdam. ;)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
KLM is Dutch. :)

Maybe people have some happy times in Amsterdam from their youth they're hardening back to in their subconscious. What happens in Amsterdam doesn't totally stay in Amsterdam. ;)
Sorry about that you are right, Luftwaffe is German. My wife will not forgive me for that. She was a Pan Am flight attendant.

And vtc, ";" is just my meat handed typo. Normally I go back and fix those but I didn't catch it before the clock expired.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
More likely is that two fingered typists like me transpose the closely spaced letters when one index finger is a bit quicker than the other.
That's what I thought too but some do it very consistently and that had me thinking about it along with Bob P. persistent misspeaking which finger speed has no impact on. I really believe it is deeply rooted in our childhood rehearsals of the alphabet and especially signing it.

BTW, I use doing the alphabet backwards as a running gag when I do kid's magic shows. I literally know the alphabet forwards and backwards.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
KLM is a wide-body with baggage. Those don't apply to Kaleena. :)

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Sorry about that you are right, Luftwaffe is German. My wife will not forgive me for that. She was a Pan Am flight attendant.

And vtc, ";" is just my meat handed typo. Normally I go back and fix those but I didn't catch it before the clock expired.

Isn't Lufthansa the German airline?

Reaction Score
I think GA needs to have a "come to Jesus meeting" with Faris. Shoot or sit.

For those of you that think that Faris can't score, you're wrong. Her shooting % is the same as KML as is her playing time. KML is the better 3 point shooter but that doesn't mean Faris can't shoot the 3. The problem is - she won't. She has played the same minutes as KML but has taken well less than half the shots. She's shot less than one third as many 3s as KML. Her 3 point shot is only a bit behind Hartley, .316 to .338.

I am a Faris fan. In the past I agreed with the conventional wisdom that she didn't need to score. Well now she does. If opponents are going to cheat off Faris to double the post she needs to be hoisting them up. If they go in great. If they don't go in - also fine. At least they will have to guard her.
Precisely the way I have been thinking. I was wondering why our perception of her shooting has been so far from the cold facts. It's probably that when she does miss, sometimes it's by a mile. Same with Stef. She can shoot, pass and rebound, but sometimes looks bad when she fumbles a pass or gets the ball taken from her hands. Kelly just needs KML like confidence and take more shots when she's open. I think she's too valuable not to have her in there. A steal, block, tip, or rebound is as valuable as taking a shot. Yes, the last couple of games have not been her best, but she is capable and I think her best is yet to come.

We're lucky to have only one senior on the squad. That means our younger players are getting lots of experience. That experience will be invaluable for the coming years. We're also lucky that we have young players that are qualified for extended minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom