What an Accomplishment by this Group | The Boneyard

What an Accomplishment by this Group

Reaction Score
Played UConn wbb which Geno implored them to do in last quarter of UCLA game. Continued today and Lou was not to be denied. Not going to be her farewell game. Fantastic crowd and our guys responded. Lou was great and went all around floor thanking Husky Nation after the game. So proud to be part of it all.

Reaction Score
To put it in perspective, the last NINE UCONN classes have all appeared in the final four for their entire four year careers. I mean come on, nobody would believe it if you read it in a book or saw it in the movies.

Reaction Score
I love this team but people make it sounds like they overachieved by making it this far. This team is the only team in the tournament that has 3 #1 recruit in the starting lineup, and the other 2 are in the top 5.

Reaction Score
I love this team but people make it sounds like they overachieved by making it this far. This team is the only team in the tournament that has 3 #1 recruit in the starting lineup, and the other 2 are in the top 5.
I think there is just a lot of "relief"... that the Team got revenge on one they lost to earlier in the season, that the Team played so well after all the tight games against weaker opponents than Louisville, that the Team made a statement to the Committee, and that Lou produced as she did today given what she has gone through and the undisclosed extent of her back issue... Holly "spilled beans" not previously made public (#HIPA Laws) that any one on the BY has been able to confirm.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Love the acknowledgement of the accomplishment.
Absolutely hate the undertone of "surprise" and even more that this is a far as this team can go. This team has two more games that they are perfectly capable of winning-THEY AIN"T DONE YET!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
To put it in perspective, the last NINE UCONN classes have all appeared in the final four for their entire four year careers. I mean come on, nobody would believe it if you read it in a book or saw it in the movies.

Wow, when you state it that way it sounds even more impossible that just "12 in a row".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom