What…no Death Storm thread? NM | The Boneyard

What…no Death Storm thread? NM

Reaction Score
IMG_3152.gif

Reaction Score
Mice invaded my shed and ate my primer hose on my Troy-built snow blower. For the first time I actually did something right and checked the thing beforehand, ordered the parts, and fixed it yesterday during lunch. Now it’s running like a gem.

My family and I are patiently waiting for this storm to dump a crap load of snow.

My wife works in the OR Monday morning so she relies on me to make sure she’s plowed just in time :cool: oh yeah!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
We're only projected to get 2" here in Pgh. But these are some of the largest flakes I've ever seen. My dog was outside for 2 minutes earlier and came back in looking like a Yeti.

Reaction Score
Mice invaded my shed and ate my primer hose on my Troy-built snow blower. For the first time I actually did something right and checked the thing beforehand, ordered the parts, and fixed it yesterday during lunch. Now it’s running like a gem.

My family and I are patiently waiting for this storm to dump a crap load of snow.

My wife works in the OR Monday morning so she relies on me to make sure she’s plowed just in time :cool: oh yeah!
Thats usually enough to keep it from snowing, but all those idiots washing their cars in the nest post may have counteracted it.

Reaction Score
Should be a rough few days before it all gets washed away by rain Wednesday

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
I drove by the car wash this morning. There was a fairly long line. Are these people cleaning their cars to make room for fresh salt?

I went out to pick up dinner last night near the place where I pay monthly for all you can eat car washes.
So of course I needed to go through it to make sure I get my monthly payment money's worth.

Which almost ended up screwing me this morning when all of my car doors and trunk were semi-frozen shut requiring an extra hard pull to open them.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

steve austin that belt is coming with me GIF by WWE

Reaction Score
I went out to pick up dinner last night near the place where I pay monthly for all you can eat car washes.
What's an all you can eat car wash? Sounds worse than Old Country Buffet. :)

Reaction Score
What's an all you can eat car wash? Sounds worse than Old Country Buffet. :)
Pepsi-based drinks, Takis, jerky and Mars brand chocolates, plus Dumb Dumb lollipops right near the free air fresheners.

I cluelessly stopped by the Trader Joe's in Stamford on the way home from the Fordham game until I realized why it was so crowded: Death Storm 2024.

I'll do what I normally do on Sunday mornings: stop by Planet Fitness around 930 AM and then Shop Rite right after. The snow will keep away the usual senior citizen crowd, so the gym/market/parking lot experience should be relatively glorious.

Reaction Score

Like a dummy, I left gas in mine from last year and it wouldn't start yesterday. Had to take apart and clean the carburetor. Started right up! Then the engine started surging up and down. Just watched a video on youtube and now have to take it apart again and clean one of the jets. :D. Like you, glad I checked early.. but wish I would have when it was 60* out and not freezing in the garage.

Reaction Score
Like a dummy, I left gas in mine from last year and it wouldn't start yesterday. Had to take apart and clean the carburetor. Started right up! Then the engine started surging up and down. Just watched a video on youtube and now have to take it apart again and clean one of the jets. :D. Like you, glad I checked early.. but wish I would have when it was 60* out and not freezing in the garage.
I never run mine dry, always use 93 or trufuel in my outdoor power equipment....never had a problem starting at the beginning of the season.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It’s remarkable the way supposedly capable adults fail to prepare. Oh no, we must buy milk and bread and ice melt. The roads will be fine by Sunday night. Meanwhile you should have what you need anyway. I always treat Thanksgiving weekend as my winter prep weekend. Get the snowblower from the shed, check the gas, change the oil, make sure I have ice melt in huge quantities.

Reaction Score

You

You da man

Reaction Score
Sorry, it didn't load. It was an auto detailing place with a buffet. It is on the Net, but wouldn't load.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom