What’s your pregame hype song? | The Boneyard

What’s your pregame hype song?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The great thing about Tommy Trumpet and Six Flags is they don't use that freaking autotune.

Yeah, I'm old. But I can still hear well.

Reaction Score
"Dogs of War" by Pink Floyd. Always thought UConn could have made a multi-sport video using that song. JC screaming at, well anybody and everybody. Geno being restrained by his assistants. The famous Rod Sellers/Christian Latner incident. A Notre Dame player losing his helmet vs the huskies. The list is endless. Would have been cool back in the day.

Reaction Score
Separate Ways by Journey was great hype song that they put together last year with some great Uconn football highlights over the years. I still have it on my phone.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
5 minutes alone from Pantera!!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I think they should play Wolfmother’s “Joker and the Thief” before all UConn tips and kickoffs.

Reaction Score
I always liked them coming out of the tunnel to AC/DC's For Those About To Rock. Only thing Diaco did right.

Reaction Score
my poetic sense always thought the walkout should have started with a wolf or husky howl before the music kicks in. Calling in the rest of the pack as you will. I don't know any songs that start with a wolf howl though other than Sam the Sham :D

Reaction Score
my poetic sense always thought the walkout should have started with a wolf or husky howl before the music kicks in. Calling in the rest of the pack as you will. I don't know any songs that start with a wolf howl though other than Sam the Sham :D
Hush by Deep Purple starts out with a wolf call. Not much of a hype immediately after that.

Reaction Score
terrible take. i sentence you to fifteen minutes of key jingling for this insult
I never saw so many 3rd and 20s converted after hearing it. Even when it comes up on Spotify I start twitching.

Reaction Score
Since this has started to go off the rails with key jingling, I'll go a step farther and offer something I'd like to see done.

I realize this may step on Jonathan's paws a little but, I'd like a little more play off the UConn name. Whether it was pregame leading the team onto the field, something at halftime etc. I'd like a whole dogsled team incorporated into the game day experience. Why not summon the inner Bob Diaco and maybe have a real competitor from the Iditarod either help with or carry out the duties.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom