Wesbite to purchase Army Game Tix | The Boneyard

Wesbite to purchase Army Game Tix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi,

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but does anyone know where you can actually purchase the tickets online? I didnt see anything about it on UConn's website.

Spending my 3rd anniversary with my wife in NY city for the game!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Group of 12 planning on going down for this. Can't wait!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Anyone have any idea on prices for these tickets? I know a ton of students that want to go but there hasn't been any info/email sent to us about it

Reaction Score
Any idea on the number of tickets we can order? I may need up to 20!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Any idea on the number of tickets we can order? I may need up to 20!
That one might be best handled by calling the ticket office directly. I'd be quite surprised if you can buy that many in one shot off the website.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Website says that location is not being disclosed yet either. I wonder if that means if they don't get enough interest, the upper deck might be closed (Hard to envision that, if not for the novelty of UConn playing at YSIII). I think it'd be a hoot if this game could out draw the Rutgers/ND pinstripe bowl. Who's NYC's team now, Biatches?

Reaction Score
I just can't see myself buying seats on the blind. As a non-season ticket holder it may not make sense. And with the odd configuration I want to know where I'll be sitting.

Just called, and while I plan to buy tickets it will probably end up outside the UConn allocation bacause I'll end up with the worst of wherever that is. That's OK I get where they're coming from and hopefully others aren't discouraged. When it goes onsale outside of the allocations there may be more specific options.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Eh, I bought three... It's my brother's birthday that day. Now I just need the ECU gameday set so I can buy those

Reaction Score
I am getting about 14 tickets and will write in my preference for which Section I would like. I have some points from years of hoops and football season tickets so hopefully I will get what I ask for. Either way it should be a great day

Husky25

Reaction Score
I bought 8, but I called the ticket office. It wouldn't go any further than the caption box for me on line so I called up. With the amount who want to go, I don't think I can wait for the secondary market.

If I'm reading the seating chart correctly (and I'd like to think that I am) it looks like the upper deck is indeed closed off, as well as the field boxes between short left and short right field. I can't imagine anyone spending $160/tick to sit in the legends seats. Aren't those short walls? All you'd be able to see is the back of helmets!

uconnvsarmy_yankeestadium.gif

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
7 tix bought at "Main Level" which appears to be between 205 and 213 (ie facing the field, UConn side). Total for the 7 was 489.50, which is $69.93 per ticket when you factor in fees.

Without fees, remaining options are :
Luxury Suite : Call
Legends Package : $160
Field/Main : $84.50
Main : $63.50
Field/Main/Terrace : $46.50
Terrace/Bleachers : $30

Reaction Score
I bought 8, but I called the ticket office. It wouldn't go any further than the caption box for me on line so I called up. With the amount who want to go, I don't think I can wait for the secondary market.

If I'm reading the seating chart correctly (and I'd like to think that I am) it looks like the upper deck is indeed closed off, as well as the field boxes between short left and short right field. I can't imagine anyone spending $160/tick to sit in the legends seats. Aren't those short walls? All you'd be able to see is the back of helmets!

I had the same problem on the website using IE but if you use Chrome or Firefox it works fine.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Upper deck and Field boxes are not for sale. Also the sections next to the bullpens are a different pricing tier than the rest of the 100 level sections. Click on Medics link or copy mine into your web browser.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I had the same problem on the website using IE but if you use Chrome or Firefox it works fine.

IE is a pain like that sometimes.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Is UConn getting half of the tickets to sell or the usual visitors allocation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom