"We're Twins" | The Boneyard

"We're Twins"

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
When Geno put Nika in the line up he was either sold or crazy. All kidding aside, it would be great for Nika to average 12-14 points to hold the defense on her and open up a lane or two and avoid Paige getting double teamed.

Nika's shooting 39% from three in the last five games. If she keeps it up, that's sufficient to keep the defense honest.

Reaction Score
Nika and Paige are a good combination. Now add Azzi. Now what do you do with Evina and Chrystin? I suggest a very good problem to have especially with the ups and downs of a season with a lot of unknowns.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Yeah, but I'm a greedy pig and I think she has more in her.
She does have it in her, she actually has a pretty good pull-up. (from what I have seen in videos from Europe) Right now she is passing up that shot to pass the ball. She has to have someone encourage her to do so, cause you are right, if she decides to shoot more, the better it will be for the rest. But for now, I am pleased with her progress.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Didn’t he also say he loved their moxie?
He's said it about Nika often and "the freshmen" a few times. Paige ,well, he talks about her "even keel" and "never too high never too low", but he may have said it solely about Paige, I just don't recall.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I don't agree totally. Of course she listens to Geno, but when you are in battle you listen to you leader on the battlefield. Paige is the floor General, and if she wants you to do something you listen. No time to evaluate what is right and wrong, you do what you are told and hope that it turns out for the best. I trust Paige, as we've heard, so does Nika.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Okay, felt it necessary, 'cuz no one else did it, to look up this Slime thing.

Slime (Slang Definition) Slime is slang for homie, brother, son, and other similar terms. Slime is an acronym which stands for 'Street Life Intelligence and Money is Everything'.

Then, of course, there is the Urban Dictionary definition which is probably closer to where Nika was heading.

My Slime. My slime is somebody you love and care for. Somebody you want to protect and give your all too. Somebody you don’t want to be harmed. When they’ re happy, you’re happy. When they’re sad, you’re sad. They’re your everything. That’s my boo, that’s my slime, that’s my everything. -Y.N.W. Melly.

And of course there are songs:

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35

Top Bottom