We're peaking at the right time | The Boneyard

We're peaking at the right time

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well we've come a long way and still improving. Tonite is a good test to show where we're at. There will be some pressure due to nothing more then tonite is the BE finals against a team that stayed close in our last meeting. I dont think tonites game will be close at all. Im picking UConn by 25+. The defense is overwhelming and it needs to be tonite again. There are still some non believers at there who dont think UConn is number 1. Well the view hasnt changed for every other team in WCBB. They're still lookin up at UConn.

The intensity and defense is at an all time high. Every team member is believing and it shows. Paige and Christyn have become scorers and we arent depending on Paige as much as we did before to score, because everybody else has picked up their game. The excitement, and the team comradery is all the wall. We are playing as a team and we're playing with confidence. Im really excited about where we are right now. Im expecting UConn to put on a show tonite.

Reaction Score
Well we've come a long way and still improving. Tonite is a good test to show where we're at. There will be some pressure due to nothing more then tonite is the BE finals against a team that stayed close in our last meeting. I dont think tonites game will be close at all. Im picking UConn by 25+. The defense is overwhelming and it needs to be tonite again. There are still some non believers at there who dont think UConn is number 1. Well the view hasnt changed for every other team in WCBB. They're still lookin up at UConn.

The intensity and defense is at an all time high. Every team member is believing and it shows. Paige and Christyn have become scorers and we arent depending on Paige as much as we did before to score, because everybody else has picked up their game. The excitement, and the team comradery is all the wall. We are playing as a team and we're playing with confidence. Im really excited about where we are right now. Im expecting UConn to put on a show tonite.
Me too, but like it's been said, the proof is in playing the games.

Reaction Score
Tonyc-Loved your post. 300% agree with you!
Yesterday’s game was simply beautiful!! My hubby made copy cat In and Out Burgers tonite with a Guinness!! Bringing us good luck! Ha, they were good! Just love these gals! I’m a believer, just like you!! Showtime!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom